Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County Games Tomorrow. Who you got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meece Versus Corbin....... Northern versus Wayne Co. ...... Southern versus Knox Co.
I got Knox Co., Meece, Northern to win there games.
Northern and Wayne have had some nice ones over the past few years. Another battle would help both teams in the playoffs. Stay safe both squads.
Southern plays Russell County tomorrow
yep, Russell co. looked at sch. wrong. my bad on that. Northern and Wayne should be a war as always.
Southern versus Russell, co looked at sch. wrong.
Northern won both 7th and 8th. How did the other teams do?
Not much action on this one today...
Wildcat18 Wrote:Not much action on this one today...

I didn't expect there to be...
Meece vs Corbin score?
Who won the Meece vs Corbin game?
Corbin
Score? Any details?
Our Meece and Southern brethren look to have retired from BGR. Hope everyone is ok.
Where is the guy that had the silly nicknames for the kids? Has he went into hiding?
SuperFan Wrote:Score? Any details?

I saw elsewhere that Meece's quarterback, who is very good sustained a serious knee injury and is out for the year. He tore the ACL, MCL, meniscus and possibly the PCL. I don't have any ties to the team so that's all I know. They dropped the game by 4 points. I hope the kid recovers well, he's got the potential to be a special player.
Poncho Garozoga Meece's best back was also injured for that game and sat on the sidelines. He should be back in a week or two. Cooper, a good back and reciever got booted in the 1st quarter(rightfully so) for running his mouth to a ref. Meece played the whole game with a back up QB. Great kid and athelete but not the caliber if the #1 Qb.
foozeballfanatic Wrote:Poncho Garozoga Meece's best back was also injured for that game and sat on the sidelines. He should be back in a week or two. Cooper, a good back and reciever got booted in the 1st quarter(rightfully so) for running his mouth to a ref. Meece played the whole game with a back up QB. Great kid and athelete but not the caliber if the #1 Qb.

Both teams need to get healthy to make runs in the playoffs.
The way a couple of people talked about meece I thought they were 5 to 6 touchdowns better than everyone in the state. I heard the same thing last year and they got man handled against pikeville last year in the state semifinals.
congrats to southern and coach Russell picking up wins in both 7th and 8th grade against Russell County.
Northern has had two elite players miss significant time this season because of injuries. We all face that battle. It's an unfortunate part of the game. On that note, best wishes for the Meece players for a speedy recovery.
It was more than just the QB. Meece had so many injuries they had only one kid left to sub, one skill player left, and had to put 7th graders on the line, but on that note even if you hate meece, you got to respect the fact they went down 20-0 and theyre backups came back to lose 38-42, which says how big of a lose key players were. They will have everyone back except QB. Great news is Southern won our boys played hard.