Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: state competition??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do they do the competition in state in cheerleading?? i know baseball has a sectionals then has a bracket of 8, and basketball has the traditional sweet 16, but how does the layout look for cheering??
Looks like Powell is going to win....good job girls....I'll be the biggest mouth in that place......kick a** again!
no powell will not win b/c they will be playing real cheer squads
Try to be civil.... while I do not think that they are a lock by any means, implying that they are not a REAL cheer squad is a little cruel
Powell is a real cheerleading squad!!!!!!! Baseballking i know that you are from powell county and you have a habit of bashing the girls but one day it will come back to all who bashed them and didn't support them.
DoItBig Wrote:how do they do the competition in state in cheerleading?? i know baseball has a sectionals then has a bracket of 8, and basketball has the traditional sweet 16, but how does the layout look for cheering??

They do it the same way they do regionals, only there is a morning and evening session. Some divisions go in the morning, and the others go in the evening. They just put all the teams together that compete against each other, so there are 16 in each division, maybe some less just in case certain regions don't have a rep for that category. It's a fun and competitive weekend and I cannot wait!
Good Luck to Prestonsburg Blackcats in the Traditional Division. These girls have worked very hard and have the support of the community behind them. Go Cats!
Good Luck Engineers at State!
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:Powell is a real cheerleading squad!!!!!!! Baseballking i know that you are from powell county and you have a habit of bashing the girls but one day it will come back to all who bashed them and didn't support them.

how do u know him???? and on that note congrats powell on makin it as far as u did.