Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Harlan @ Wayne Co. 9/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cards host a stout New Harlan team this Saturday. Defense will definitely need to play a full game in this one to keep the Patriots in check.

Safe travels over Patriots.
Meece beat Wayne without effort and 1st string. Looking for Wayne to edge New Harlan.
foozeballfanatic Wrote:Meece beat Wayne without effort and 1st string. Looking for Wayne to edge New Harlan.

If you're referring to the scrimmage, Meece and Wayne was a good match up with 1s.

They have not played in a real game.
You watched a different game than I. Poncho Garagoza the 5 touchdown per game freak and Grundy the fastest kid alive weren't even playing in that game. Wayne scored once after 4 missed tackles in the backfield.*fluke. Meece scored 4 times in the short scrimmage. Wayne is a good football team. Great kids, but not near the caliber of Meece this year!
So what happened between New Harlen and Wayne? Don't really care what Meece did or didn't do.
Mustang Jax Wrote:So what happened between New Harlen and Wayne? Don't really care what Meece did or didn't do.

New Harlan controlled the line of scrimmage. After a back and forth first half Wayne turned the ball over 4 times in the second half and let the game get out of hand. The Patriots took advantage and pulled out to a big lead.
foozeballfanatic Wrote:You watched a different game than I. Poncho Garagoza the 5 touchdown per game freak and Grundy the fastest kid alive weren't even playing in that game. Wayne scored once after 4 missed tackles in the backfield.*fluke. Meece scored 4 times in the short scrimmage. Wayne is a good football team. Great kids, but not near the caliber of Meece this year!

The fact you are talking about 13 and 14 year old kids like that is pretty sad. I am sure Meece is good but seems a little overboard.
I said nothing derogatory about any kid but thank you for your unsolicited opinion. I called foul on a game I happened to watch. Nothing more.