Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How do you spell failure? B-R-O-O-K-S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really dislike the man as a coach.

I think he did Fatboy wrong.
Are you talkin about brooks?
You think he did Lorenzon wrong?
I'm not sure exactly what your talking about Doc care to give more detail.
We'll see after this year. Now that Hudson is not calling the plays, we might win a few games. If not, we should fire Brooks and hire Lou Holtz.
Hire Lou Holtz? Why do we need ANOTHER OLD coach. Holtz is even older then Brooks. I think the next coach with either be Joker or Mike Archer.
I dont think UK will have another winning football season for a LONG TIME.......Uk is horrible, but I still enjoy watching them and I have no idea why.....
They should hire a new coach and offensive coordinator. But leave the defense guys there. If it wasn't for some pretty good D last year, everygame would have been UGLY..
"football05" Wrote:I dont think UK will have another winning football season for a LONG TIME.......Uk is horrible, but I still enjoy watching them and I have no idea why.....
It is kinda of weird isn't it? I mean why are they so much fun to watch even though they lose?....Can anyone really answer this?
its not brooks fault kentucky is just terrible when it comes to recruiting in football...no good football players wanna come to kentucky...they prefer ohio state, miami, usc, oklahoma, florida, florida state :wink: