Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why only one sock!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering about this new fashion trend with the one sock all the way up to the knee and then just a ankle sock on the other foot ..even a different color... I have seen the socks with the poka dots on them and they are very cute but ONLY if you have a pair on and not just one...it just looks silly...just wondering if I was the only one not getting this...I mean do some of you really like this half done look??? I also thought maybe they didnt have enough for the whole squad so they just gave one to each girl!!!lol
gettheball Wrote:I was just wondering about this new fashion trend with the one sock all the way up to the knee and then just a ankle sock on the other foot ..even a different color... I have seen the socks with the poka dots on them and they are very cute but ONLY if you have a pair on and not just one...it just looks silly...just wondering if I was the only one not getting this...I mean do some of you really like this half done look??? I also thought maybe they didnt have enough for the whole squad so they just gave one to each girl!!!lol

HA LOL! FUNNY!
Some girls tend to like to make a "fashion" statement.... I have seen this several times this year mostly from ballteams though.. I know I wouldn't let my cheerleaders do it.. LOLOL>....
gettheball Wrote:I was just wondering about this new fashion trend with the one sock all the way up to the knee and then just a ankle sock on the other foot ..even a different color... I have seen the socks with the poka dots on them and they are very cute but ONLY if you have a pair on and not just one...it just looks silly...just wondering if I was the only one not getting this...I mean do some of you really like this half done look??? I also thought maybe they didnt have enough for the whole squad so they just gave one to each girl!!!lol

It's a fashion statement and I agree with you. I like the polka dot socks as long as both are worn. I don't like the other look at all.

:Cheerlead