Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County State Bound...again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A big congrats goes out to ECHS. 14th Region/56th District champs in Large 2 1/2 minute!..5 years in a row & heading to state...lets go estill!!!:Cheerlead
YEA, I was in the first of those five years to go to state, when we actually had somebody to beat so that we could go, boy did we feel proud. HHMMM, bet you guys felt proud too, ya know representing your own division and all. Coach Connie sure knows her stuff!!!
hey congrats to you but hey it wasn't hard when you actually had nobody to go up against hope that isn't the routine that your taking to state
No offense, but you didnt have any competition. Yeah your going to state, but who did you beat to get there?
Yeah, I agree. Estill did not have any competition. That is why they advanced to state. I know quite a few Estill cheerleaders and they did not do their full out routine. Tumbiling wise. Girls I know that have a twist did not do it and only did a round off back hand spring. To be the best you have to do the routine full out and the best the team could do. They did not. So in my book they shouldn't go to state for that soul reason.
Estill cannot help that there was no other team competiting Large 2 1/2 Minute. Estill hasnt competed anything but small or large. [[possibly medium in the past]] But they have 19 or 20 girls. And it looked as if they had 2 of their girls not competing with them, one seemed like she had a knee injury & idk about the other one. Anyway ..they also got 2nd highest score of the competition...and whats not to brag about that?
You can't brag really. Estill was the only ones in the large division. And one quick question to the estill cheerleaders, why did you switch out of traditional? I mean which squad were you afraid of, Breathitt, Powell, or Hazard JV?
Yea serisouly the only reason Estill won was because there was no one in large 2 1/2 and they wanted to win and go to state. They knew their routine wasn't good enough to beat Powell so they switched. I know everyone always talks bad about Powell County cheerleaders but have you watched them perform? They are awesome and Estill didn't want to go home losers so they didn't compete against Powell!!!!
I have a feeling that cheerleader07 is right, right?
Everyone knows I am right so!!! Smile
Stop putting Estill down. Even though we've had a rough year we still have some awesome cheerleaders that put their hearts in it. Yeah, so maybe they didnt compete against anybody at region, and maybe people think we wimped out because we were scared of powell or whatever..no. thats not it. Not even close!* You dont see estill people on here dissin' on powell all time. whats up with that. Those cheerleaders didnt do a thing to you all and your treatin them like they suck and they dont deserve to be recognized. Estill is going to state 5th year...competing in large. [.which is know to be the hardest division.] So, if you really enjoy talkin about estill & if it makes you all feel better than talk about us all you want. But in my opinion [.and probably some others.] its a sign of jealousy. And it kind of looks bad on your part for having poor sportsmanship.
Congrats Estill.....
I wasn't saying anything bad about estill....and as a matter of fact one of our coaches no names but she was at dinner and knew some of the estill cheerleaders but they didn't know her and they were talking really bad about powell so i don't even want to go there...i do send congrats to estill on there win over no one (not trying to be smart or anything) and why would i be jelous of estill??? LOL
Good Job Estill u killed em in the District Tourny lol.
There is someone on here that knows my password to this name....I haven't said anything bad about estill...I acutally have friends on Estill and i want to know congradulate them since someone found out my password and dissed them...Good luck at state girls.
GO ENGINEERS! I watched them last year at state, and this year at regions they rocked. I believe that they had the 2nd highest score of the day? Correct me if I am wrong. But, way to go to all of the teams for making far enough to even compete, I know it takes a lot of work and determination to even compete so I say that everyone deserves a pat on the back!
:rockon: I think Estill's great!!! Kylea and Kelsey have awesome tumbles, and Jessica and Tanya have amazing jumps!!! Good Luck in State Girls! Yall are goin to do GREAT!!! I think some people need to stop dissing us! I think yall are just a little bit jealous!!!:ChairHit:
Yes the estill did diss powell. One of the powell coaches heard some estill cheerleaders at a diner in estill county talking about how powell sucked and a whole bunch of other stuff that would not be appropreiate to write on here. The girls did diserve the win at regionals against breathitt. They have worked tremendously hard the past year and overcome alot. The girls are already working on advanced stunts for next season. Not trying to diss anybody but why did estill change out of traditional, the truth please. No cover ups. well on the other hand good luck to all squads who are going to state.
good job guys :-}
jelous? who would be jelous of a team that competes by them selves? you all could have set up a poker table, smoked cigarettes and gave each other tatoos and you still would have went to state.
thx black & gold
AWW to bad the Estill County cheerleaders didnt get nothing!! wow what a SHOCKER because they was so confident about going to state because they didnt go up against anyone so they went to state today and REALLY HAD COMPETITION you know they went up against other squads so they lost!!! dont have so much pride in yourself because u dont win everything, u actually had other squads to go up against!! SO what do u have to say now?? nothing so bring it on NEXT YEAR with A REAL COMPETITION! LMAO!!!
Yeah we knew Powell would still be talkin crap about Estill..but UH OH!?! What did Powell place...??? huh? ..not top 5 same as Estill. Oh and as for Estill goes..lets see 14 squads today, 6th place, 4 points from 5th. Nothing really to be ashamed of. Stunts stuck, tumbles threw, everything was great. We are proud. Estill County is proud. But ya kno....like I said, if you enjoy talkin about us..keep it up..Maybe if Powell payed more attention to their teams instead of Estill county, maybe they would do better 2. ..ya never kno. But thanks for talkin about Estill...seems like we're the center of pcs world.
fan4blue Wrote:GO ENGINEERS! I watched them last year at state, and this year at regions they rocked. I believe that they had the 2nd highest score of the day? Correct me if I am wrong. But, way to go to all of the teams for making far enough to even compete, I know it takes a lot of work and determination to even compete so I say that everyone deserves a pat on the back!
& yes fan4blue u are correct!. lol we did have the 2nd highest score! lol i've been meaning to reply but i forget. :]
ECgirl Wrote:yeah we knew powell would still be talkin crap about estill..but UH OH!?! what did powell place...??? huh? ..not top 5 same as Estill. Oh and as for estill goes..lets see 14 squads today, 6th place, 4 points from 5th. Nothing really to be ashamed of. Stunts stuck, tumbles threw, everything was great. We are proud. Estill County is proud. But ya kno....like i said, if you enjoy talkin about us..keep it up..Maybe if Powell payed more attention to their teams instead of estill county, maybe they would do better 2. ..ya never kno. But thanks for talkin about Estill...seems like we're the center of pcs world.

I was astonished to look on here and see people STILL talking about Estill County! I think that by now everyone would have noticed how good they are! Everyone knows politics has a lot to do with KAPOS, and Estill put on a very good show, along with the top 5 teams... I am NOT dissing any of you all... you all did great too!
I was told that this year in districts there will be an in game competition, I guess we will see who the real cheerleaders are then... Powell, Estill, Lee, and Owlsey, good luck to all of you girls!
CheerBrat05 Wrote:AWW to bad the Estill County cheerleaders didnt get nothing!! wow what a SHOCKER because they was so confident about going to state because they didnt go up against anyone so they went to state today and REALLY HAD COMPETITION you know they went up against other squads so they lost!!! dont have so much pride in yourself because u dont win everything, u actually had other squads to go up against!! SO what do u have to say now?? nothing so bring it on NEXT YEAR with A REAL COMPETITION! LMAO!!!

Looks as if people on here dis Estill.. umm I'm not a cheerleader, so that means I'm a ball player. But I was a cheerleader when I was like in 5th grade for Cheer Cats & TNT! But by the looks of it... Estill should have atleast got 3rd over GRC Varsity (WHITE) because they droped two fulls and 3 of there girls fell right on there faces.. But I guess if Powell people really knew anything about Cheerleading, and actucally got there to see all the people that performed in Estill's divison you would know that they deserved 3rd. No doubt Dunbar with 1st place and Daviess with 2nd place.. but I agree just being 6th out of 16 is not bad at all.. I give all congrats to ESTILL, they deserve it from all the crap they've had to put up with from Powell people!
'Neers Fan! Wrote:Looks as if people on here dis Estill.. umm I'm not a cheerleader, so that means I'm a ball player. But I was a cheerleader when I was like in 5th grade for Cheer Cats & TNT! But by the looks of it... Estill should have atleast got 3rd over GRC Varsity (WHITE) because they droped two fulls and 3 of there girls fell right on there faces.. But I guess if Powell people really knew anything about Cheerleading, and actucally got there to see all the people that performed in Estill's divison you would know that they deserved 3rd. No doubt Dunbar with 1st place and Daviess with 2nd place.. but I agree just being 6th out of 16 is not bad at all.. I give all congrats to ESTILL, they deserve it from all the crap they've had to put up with from Powell people!

thank you :thumpsup:
You guys are freakin pitiful. ALL OF YOU!!!! I graduated from Estill and I live in Powell now, and you guys sound ridiculous. You guys make me not proud to have ever lived in either county. Why dont you guys grow up?? I was a cheerleader and like all of you always wondered why cheerleading had such a bad name, and now I know. You guys are the most immature people that I have read about on here yet, and from the way you guys act neither team deserved to even go to state. Powell and Estill are on two completely different levels when it comes to cheering, and for Powell they had a very extraordinary year this year, they have improved a lot but like I said cheer on a lower level than Estill, and for Estill, although very good, I have seen better in the last five years. So neither one of you have the right to put the other down, both have your ups and downs but we are all people and if you could all just get over this immature crap I guarantee you guys would get along as friends great. So come on guys lets act our age NOT OUR SHOE SIZE!!!
Who are the cheerleaders in the stands with the home made signs?what grade are they in they look kinda old to be in high school?
BballRox1135 Wrote:You guys are freakin pitiful. ALL OF YOU!!!! I graduated from Estill and I live in Powell now, and you guys sound ridiculous. You guys make me not proud to have ever lived in either county. Why dont you guys grow up?? I was a cheerleader and like all of you always wondered why cheerleading had such a bad name, and now I know. You guys are the most immature people that I have read about on here yet, and from the way you guys act neither team deserved to even go to state. Powell and Estill are on two completely different levels when it comes to cheering, and for Powell they had a very extraordinary year this year, they have improved a lot but like I said cheer on a lower level than Estill, and for Estill, although very good, I have seen better in the last five years. So neither one of you have the right to put the other down, both have your ups and downs but we are all people and if you could all just get over this immature crap I guarantee you guys would get along as friends great. So come on guys lets act our age NOT OUR SHOE SIZE!!!
sorry but i've seen some immature stuff on here posted from you. so i dont think you have a right to say anything.
Pages: 1 2