Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
powell won the 14th region this morning. from what i have heard, they have been working hard all year, and deserved to win. i have seen their routine and i knew they would win. great job ladies keep it up and win state.:letsparty
No. Powell did not win the whole 14th Region. They won their division which was 56th district Traditional. The highest score of the day was either Hazard 2 1/2 minute medium, or Estill County large 2 1/2 minute. I say it was very close. But no they dont announce a winner for the whole region because of the different divisions.
who cares they still won.
cheerleader09 Wrote:No. Powell did not win the whole 14th Region. They won their division which was 56th district Traditional. The highest score of the day was either Hazard 2 1/2 minute medium, or Estill County large 2 1/2 minute. I say it was very close. But no they dont announce a winner for the whole region because of the different divisions.

I was at the Cheerleading competition and Powell did indeed win 56th district traditional but they also took the 14th Region Traditional trophy...so Congratulations to those ladies for being 14th Region Traditional CHAMPS!! Good luck at state girls...it has been a LONG time since PCHS has went that far!! Keep up the hard work and I am sure everyone is proud of you!! :Cheerlead
sports_fan Wrote:I was at the Cheerleading competition and Powell did indeed win 56th district traditional but they also took the 14th Region Traditional trophy...so Congratulations to those ladies for being 14th Region Traditional CHAMPS!! Good luck at state girls...it has been a LONG time since PCHS has went that far!! Keep up the hard work and I am sure everyone is proud of you!! :Cheerlead

thank you for gettin the point across
congrats powell ... good luck in state
Congratulations Pirates. I knew you guys could do it. I know how it feels to get to go to state after so many years. Make it a good one.
congrats girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! now here comes state:Cheerlead
Congrats on the win, keep up the good work, and get ready for state.
I was also at the competition on saturday. Powell did take home the 56th district traditional trophy as well as the 14th region traditional trophy. In that since they are 14th region champs. I wish good luck to all the girls on Powells squad as well as other squads advancing to state.
Congrats Powell, cant wait to watch you all at state.
Powell county did win 14th region champs our division and we won 56th district in our division i should know i am a cheerleader for the pirates!!!!
yes Powell did win...14th region champs for TRADITIONAL CHEER come on people get educated.....and we also won our district (56) and DON'T FORGET IT! The sister of Pirates cheerleader, and former 14ht region champ cheerleader.......