Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse vs. Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a big test for the Cards.I hope they can come out and play like they did in the 2nd half of the UCONN game for the whole 40 minutes on Saturday!!! Like I said before they are not going to over power anybody but they will run and press other teams into making mistakes.IMO Padgett will have a career high against Syracuse and the Cards will win by 6pts. GO CARDS!!!!! :letsparty :Cheerlead
I hope the cards can pull this one out but i dont know if they can.
will be a tough game for the cards but i hope they pull out with the W
Cards by 7.
The one thing I have noticed with this Cardinals team is the fact that they can only play one half of basketball...if they play well in the 1st it falls apart in the second and vice versa... it would be nice if they could play all 40 minutes like they are suppose to and it should be interesting to watch on Saturday... I will be in attendance and hopefully will watch another Cards victory.
2 struggling teams this season. I see the Cuse winning by 5, 67-62.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:2 struggling teams this season. I see the Cuse winning by 5, 67-62.

Yea that sounds right.
UCONN-68
Cuse-65
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:2 struggling teams this season. I see the Cuse winning by 5, 67-62.

:dontthink Wrong the Cardinals came back from 14pts. down to win by six.I predicted that the Cards would win by 7.Padgett didn't have the career night,but Sosa sure did!! That was a very impressive effort shown by the Cards and the future sure is looking good. As far as struggling goes the Cards are struggling no worse than the Wildcats right now. I think the Cards have a shot to win the Big East.I wonder if the Wildcats can win the SEC ? All I can say is GO CARDS!!!!!!:letsparty
cardsfan Wrote:I think the Cards have a shot to win the Big East.

:thatsfunn