Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57thDistrict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos gunna take the district cheerleading titles this year for the boys & girls basketball Tourneys?
Well for as long as I can remember JC has won boys and MC has won girls. Which still makes no sense to me. Last year both JC and MC had one squad. So it was the same squad compeating aginst eachother. Does that mean one team did better one night?
I know what you mean Scarlett. It was weird last year how the same squad competed both nights with the same cheers, and still they each won seperate things. Wonder if the judges just do not want to let one squad win both?
5_blush_5 Wrote:I know what you mean Scarlett. It was weird last year how the same squad competed both nights with the same cheers, and still they each won seperate things. Wonder if the judges just do not want to let one squad win both?

Great Point...
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this....
^me2
Maybe they felt that it is hard to pick between the two, so they give each a district title.
maybe it's possible.. but ti is pretty stupid isn't it..
mcfan1 Wrote:Maybe they felt that it is hard to pick between the two, so they give each a district title.

Yea but MC wins the girls district trophy every year i think its time for us to win the boys title for a change if thats the case.
hornet_gurl Wrote:maybe it's possible.. but ti is pretty stupid isn't it..

I agree.