Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Down goes Kansas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kansas loses there 3rd straight game to oklahmoa 63-71
I bet that hasn't happened very many times.
What is wrong with them?!?!?
beef...not to make excuses for them, but maybe its fatigue setting in, there 3 seniors have been playin a lot of minutes the past 3 games, and maybe its catching up to them..still a great team!
So they are a great team and not just over-rated.....cause falling 3 straight games....and getting pretty much handed to them tonight.....one starts to wonder if they wern't just gettin lucky and not really that good?
well they played a tough game at texas tech, lost a heartbreaker to iowa state, and lose another tough game on the road in oklahoma, and they did beat kentucky without there best player simien.. Smile
A close game with OK?? OK was ahead by 19 at one point and Kansas' biggest lead was 2!!! And that came in the first minutes of the game with them never taking the lead again....granted they did get back within one in the middle of the second half.....but never could regain the lead....and let it slip away from them again...

good teams win games like this....or at least 2 of three
Kansas just isn't a good team folks......

On the Kansas message boards, they want Roy Williams back as Coach
I don't care about Kansas, glad to see them lose, but I do wish someone would whip Illinois
I was watching this game and seen that kansas was gettin schooled in the first half. I guess they couldnt get it together.
The last time Kansas lost 3 games in a row was back in 1994
Go Sooners.. lol
i agree CTD...illinois is just starting to get on my nerves on how much there winning....no team should ever be undefeated and yet they are..a lot of respect for the illini but will somebody plz knock them off
Has anyone thought that Kansas just might be a better team without Simien. He's a great player and doesn't appear to be Kobe like does seem to play team ball but sometimes the chemistry does get missed up a little when a player is out and then returns. You get use to the make up right at the time of the season when you should began to come together and then he comes back and everything is shook up again right at the start of the conference season.
That's a possibility CD....Kansas had to play so long without Simeon in the lineup, and now that he is back in, I think it may have disrupted their rythym...
I not an ESPN expert but that's what I've been thinking for a couple of weeks even before they started falling apart they just didn't look as good as they had without him IMO.
no way a team can be better without an all american...no sense of it
I've seen it happen before FSU. Sports have a lot more to do with chemistry than you would think.
do u have ne examples showing this? cuz i dont see it