Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UT's Lofton may miss both UK games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Christmas comes early for UK:thumpsup:
What exactly was the extent of the injury to his ankle? Hate to hear it about a local Kentucky boy, but you have to love the advantage this gives UK against Smokey and the gang.
I hote that. Was looking forward to it!
I really hate to see Lofton get injured. Sure he plays for a rival team and is their best player, but he is a Kentucky boy that makes the state proud. I doubt he'll play at Rupp Sunday, but I hope he's ready for the next match and tournament play.
He is a good player Alfus but Ky was loaded with guards that year and all the tubby bashers were screaming for big men.I like how lofton shoots under pressure.
I hate to hear this, Chris is a class player and if the Cats are playing I want them to win, but it wont be near the challenge with out Lofton.
as much as I absolutely LOATHE the Vols, Lofton is definitely a credit to that university. He is a great player and a class act..and you wont hear those words creep out of my mouth often when speaking about a UT player. I hate to hear it as well, but hopefully he'll be rounded into shape soon.
WOW TH32...I know how bad it hurts to admit this!
Yeah even though hes at UT. I will always be a Lofton fan and hate to see him hurt.