Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK 25th in coaches poll.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they drop out of the ap poll and climb in the coaches poll. lol
That doesn't surprise me. A lot of teams lost this week, and this wasn't a bad loss for Kentucky like everybody thinks it was. Vandy leads the SEC in wins over ranked teams.
They just dropped two spots in the AP Poll to 27th.

Indiana is now ranked in the top 25.
Wow, this comes as a suprise after a loss.
SEKYscout Wrote:Wow, this comes as a suprise after a loss.
yea it does
HAHA, that's a joke. So is Vandy ranked in the coaches poll.
Redneck Wrote:HAHA, that's a joke. So is Vandy ranked in the coaches poll.

Explain why it's a joke.
Considering they won 11 outa the last 12 games, how is it a joke?

I believe what he is trying to say its a joke that when they win games they cant get in the coaches poll but when the loose a game there in the top 25.

Thats what i think hes trying to say
Well atleast there still in it.
alfus21 Wrote:Explain why it's a joke.

Super_de Wrote:Considering they won 11 outa the last 12 games, how is it a joke?

Well why don't you guys use your brains and think about it a minute. THEY WON 11 GAMES IN A ROW and didn't crack the top 25. They get that streak broken by an even lower ranked team and they crack the top 25. Seriously now, you two think about that. That doesn't make one bit of sense. How do you win 11, ELEVEN games IN A ROW and not get in, then get in after you LOSE. You need to chill out alfus, we all know you are UK's biggest fan but I am a fan too and they don't deserve to be in the top 25 after losing a ballgame to a lower ranked team when they weren't even in the top 25 goin into the game.
baseballfan Wrote:I believe what he is trying to say its a joke that when they win games they cant get in the coaches poll but when the loose a game there in the top 25.

Thats what i think hes trying to say

Thank you baseballfan, I didn't read your post before. sorry
Redneck Wrote:Well why don't you guys use your brains and think about it a minute. THEY WON 11 GAMES IN A ROW and didn't crack the top 25. They get that streak broken by an even lower ranked team and they crack the top 25. Seriously now, you two think about that. That doesn't make one bit of sense. How do you win 11, ELEVEN games IN A ROW and not get in, then get in after you LOSE. You need to chill out alfus, we all know you are UK's biggest fan but I am a fan too and they don't deserve to be in the top 25 after losing a ballgame to a lower ranked team when they weren't even in the top 25 goin into the game.

You're right. That blowout at South Carolina earlier in the week didn't make an influence on any decisions that the coaches made while voting this week. When Vandy has beaten the most ranked teams in the SEC and you beat a team to death on the road it makes sense. (Especially considering Dave Odem is on the coaches poll)

It also makes sense because so many teams in the 15-25 range lost worse games last week, while Kentucky lost a close game to one of the hottest teams in the country.

Some people are acting like it's the biggest mystery to hit Kentucky in it's history. Stranger things have happened. It's not that big of a joke.