Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you think about Pikeville's (Maroon and White) cheerleaders this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about Pikeville's Cheerleaders this year??

(Both Squads)
Dont know much about them this year but im sure they're pretty good, they usually are.
yesterday at kapos pikeville white did unbelieveable and this is coming from somebody who was against them
Yeah the white is amazing. Maroon is good to but the white was great.
I think both squads, will do very well at nationals this year... should see some white jackets soon! All tumbling & stunts were awesome...........Congrats to Both squads on the win @ KAPOS(15th region).:1:
Belfry Wins Wrote:Yeah the white is amazing. Maroon is good to but the white was great.

Yea...Maroon was very very good....but white definitely impressed me the most...both squads were great. Goodluck @ State! :Thumbs:
Their dominate...
i appreciate everything that u all hav said bout us..we hav had a series of injuries..at kapos a girl competed with a broken finger! we hav practiced alot this year..all this talent doesnt come easy n we always pray to god before we performe..if we didnt i don think we could make it!
thankyou..we are really looking forward to nationals..i will make sure to post the results for u!
I think Pikeville has a REALLY good chance of winning nationals. I am proud to be from Eastern KY and I know they will represent us well. Congratulations at KAPOS and good luck at Nationals. We will all be rooting for you
Pikeville Squads are always very good..i am very proud of all of you girls and i wish you the best of luck at state and nationals!!!
They both did a wonderful job....as always. but i was pretty impressed with them, they had some very unique stunts and one of the girls had a broken finger? i would have never even noticed. the routines were perfect. Good job, congradulations and good luck at state girls!
well they were good and really hott! lol
Pikeville cheerleaders are the best around, period. their sunts are unbelieveable and the tumbling is great. They spend alot of time practicing and it really shows and pays off for the girls. Not only are they great on the floor, but they are great to talk to and they are very nice. At the all a they all were all approachable and were very kind. I'm very proud of them and wish them the very best of luck!!
Two words: VERY GOOD!!
Today 05:33 PMPhelps_Dancer!!!!!Pikeville cheerleaders are the best around, period. their sunts are unbelieveable and the tumbling is great. They spend alot of time practicing and it really shows and pays off for the girls. Not only are they great on the floor, but they are great to talk to and they are very nice. At the all a they all were all approachable and were very kind. I'm very proud of them and wish them the very best of luck!!

thank you veryyy much =)
I saw them at the All A competition this weekend. I was disappointed with their routine. They dropped about three stunts and several girls fell on their gymnastics. This is not the Pikeville team that I remember. I can't really see them being able to compete for the state title in Richmond. There is a lot of excellent competition in the small varsity category this year.
its our maroon squad this going small and the whit squad is going medium
From what I understand they just didn't perform well at all in All A. But trust me when they land everything like they usualy do then you better watch out because they are very good. I can see them giving the title in Richmond a run for its money.
Our girls leave for Florida Thursday!! Can't wait to get out of this weather!!
Belfry Wins Wrote:From what I understand they just didn't perform well at all in All A. But trust me when they land everything like they usualy do then you better watch out because they are very good. I can see them giving the title in Richmond a run for its money.

Everybody must remember that the Pikeville squad competing in all these competitions against the high schools is just a junior high squad.