Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College and KCU recruiting classes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville College and Kentucky Chirstian University seem to be attracting some good athletes from our area. Anybody got a list of their recruiting classes so far?
No, but I have heard the same thing!
These are just from what I've heard

Pikeville
Gordon Varney, Michael Tackett, Casey Allen, Leslie County's Howard and Hubbard, Aaron Mullins (and Blake Johnson maybe)

KCU
Ryan Smart, Wesley Hampton, Cody Gibson (and Blake Johnson maybe)
Add Johnson Central FB/LB Blake Johnson to the Pikeville list.

I can't believe Ryan Howard is goin to Pikeville, thought he would end up at Western or somewhere like that.
Redneck Wrote:Add Johnson Central FB/LB Blake Johnson to the Pikeville list.

I can't believe Ryan Howard is goin to Pikeville, thought he would end up at Western or somewhere like that.
According to the experts.

Howard is too small for D1 or Div 1AA...Truthfully, They say he is a little undersized for NAIA...we'll see.
I hear Morgan Roberts from Lawrence Co may sign with KCU to play football and baseball.
I've heard that Tommy Taylor may go KCU. If he goes there, then I see no reason why he couldn't earn a spot starting on special teams. Congratulations to all area boys making it to the next level. The main priority now days is to get an education, football should be a bonus. Any way to get any help to cut the deficit on the continous increase in tuition is all that matters.
Yea it will still be two years before they even play a game of football at KCU but the good thing is they wont lose any of there status as a player.
Anybody know if these players may get some playing time right away?
Sounds like PC is gonna be gittin' some pretty good freshmen in for next year. Good Luck recruits, and GO BEARS!!

:rockon: :Cheerlead