Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Georgia 1/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky 15-4 coming off there first SEC loss to Vandy, and Georgia coming off a loss to Alabama by two. I think UK will shut down Gains and be able to come out with a close victory.

UK-73
UG-69
Game is at 7pm, on Lincon Financial Sports (LFS) this coming Wednesday.
I think a lot of people are underestimating Georgia this season. They are 11-6 with 6 losses to pretty good teams.

They beat Vandy by 12, beat a really good Arkansas team, and beat Gonzaga earlier in the season.

Their losses have came to Western Kentucky, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Wisconsin, Florida, and Alabama.

This game will not be easy at all for UK to win, and I think it could go either way. I just hope for Kentucky to pull through.
UK will be in for yet another tough test.

UK-64
UGA-60

Wheres this game at?
-STAT- Wrote:UK will be in for yet another tough test.

UK-64
UGA-60

Wheres this game at?

Athens, Georgia
Well hopefully the team that played South Carolina and gave them their worst loss since 1915 shows up and not the team that lost to Vandy yesterday. This will be a very tough environment as all road games in the SEC are nowadays.
Uk 71-69
Stegman is a tough place to play and UGA is pretty good, but I will roll with the Cats.
UK 75
UGA 68
If they were playing at Rupp I would pick the cats by 6 but playing at Athens Im afraid it will be georgia by 6.But really guys deep down I always think the cats have a good chance of winning no matter who they play.because WERE KENTUCKY
this will be a bruising game. But I think UK will pull out a very tough 70-65 win in Athens.
Uk 62
Uga 59
UK usually plays well in GA!
Kentucky-64
Georgia-56
Kentucky
I'm going with Georgia by 2.

57-55
Ga
Ky by 3 in OT