Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Kapos Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is everyones opinion on the outcome of KAPOS?
Which division??
I predict...

Small 2 1/2 minute: Pikeville
Medium 2 1/2: Pikeville
Large 2 1/2 Minute: Belfry
Co-ed: Belfry (if they have a co-ed this year)
Traditional : stuck between Pike Central and Johnson Central

:Cheerlead
I think the only squad going co-ed is Phelps.
ohh okay..I wasn't really for sure who was in that division..
will east ridge go co-ed b/c yesterday at winterfest they had a guy. Are they even going to be there at all?
No..I believe your talking about Jordan Looney..and Im for sure they are going medium because my cousin cheers for them!
Panthergirl Wrote:I predict...

Large 2 1/2 Minute: Belfry
Co-ed: Belfry (if they have a co-ed this year)
Traditional : stuck between Pike Central and Johnson Central

:Cheerlead

Small 2 1/2- Pikeville
Medium 2 1/2- Pikeville
Large 2 1/2- Magoffin County
Co-ed- Phelps
Traditional- Johnson Central
Sf
How did Prestonsburg do/
I meant to say how do you think Prestonsburg will do?
I think MC will win in what ever division there in. Cause they are preety good
baseballfan Wrote:I think MC will win in what ever division there in. Cause they are preety good

Its awful funny baseball fan....in the other threads you were downing MC...make up ur mind. GO HORNETS!
15thfan Wrote:Its awful funny baseball fan....in the other threads you were downing MC...make up ur mind. GO HORNETS!
In what threads. I have never down magoffin county
15thfan Wrote:Its awful funny baseball fan....in the other threads you were downing MC...make up ur mind. GO HORNETS!
if your talking about the thread on winter fest i was not downing magoffin but it might of seemed that way but that is not what i meaned. I was trying to put out is at the pep rall y they made a few mistakes. And i know every one makes mistakes. But i meant is if they did that they wouldnt of won. But since they did win they must of not did the mistakes they did at the pep rally.

i think MC cheerleaders are very good, cause they do awsome at the ball games and they really get the crowd going.

Trust me if you read all the post i write there is no way you would think i would down Magoffin County.

Sorry about the confusion, shoulded worded it a really better on the winterfest post.

GO HORNETS
well, i don't know it just really comes down to which squad can pull it together but as for me i am cheering on my hawks they have worked hard as I am sure that every squad has. I guess we well just have to wait and see how the judges score sheets come out. Good luck to all squads. I however will be pulling for my home team Pike Central. Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I think MC will take whatever we are in but we didn't do so good a the latest pep rally we had so i don't know..
How do you think that Prestonsburg will do? I heard that they have been working really hard lately. now that they are goin into Traditional I think that they have a really good chance winning. I've seen Magoffin County and Prestonsburg gave them a run for there money. I think there biggest competition is JC..What are your thoughts?

:Thumbs:
I can't see how prestonsburg or johnson central think they even have a chance pike central has full squad tumbling,two girls that can throw full twist that you can walk under and don't forget four stunt groups all doing heel full downs johnson central and prestonsburg have no girls doing full-twisting tumble pass let alone two when your at comp at belfry this year see for your self how many squads have one or more girls doing full twisting tumbling passes well anyway go luck to all the cheerleaders and there squad see ya' at EKU
cheercats89 Wrote:How do you think that Prestonsburg will do? I heard that they have been working really hard lately. now that they are goin into Traditional I think that they have a really good chance winning. I've seen Magoffin County and Prestonsburg gave them a run for there money. I think there biggest competition is JC..What are your thoughts?

:Thumbs:

Prestonsburg isn't even competiting against Magoffin.
Tumbling-King Wrote:I can't see how prestonsburg or johnson central think they even have a chance pike central has full squad tumbling,two girls that can throw full twist that you can walk under and don't forget four stunt groups all doing heel full downs johnson central and prestonsburg have no girls doing full-twisting tumble pass let alone two when your at comp at belfry this year see for your self how many squads have one or more girls doing full twisting tumbling passes well anyway go luck to all the cheerleaders and there squad see ya' at EKU

Tumbling doesn't deside who wins KAPOS! DEAR! If that were the case, why even do a routine? LOL!
Large 2 1/2 Minute: Belfry (but Magoffin is good and will be waiting on a Belfry mistake)
Traditional : Pike County Central (Johnson Central is down this year and I don't think they will be as strong as people think)

BUT anything can happen. It just takes a mistake or two to knock you out. So it will come down to which squad executes the best. "Should've" and "Could've" lose to "does" everytime. But these are my predictions.
Magoffin County has definitly came a long way in such a short period of time. They have overcome many obstacles including several injuries and hasnt gave up yet. They are really great and has a very strong routine. I think they can take home the title once again if they do as great as they have been. Let's Go Hornets! <3
Magoffin- 2 1/2 Minute Large
Yes dear, you are so right tumbling does not win trophies but you have to admit when the squad has tumbling it is more impressive.
Confusedhh:
PC Cheermom Wrote:Yes dear, you are so right tumbling does not win trophies but you ha[img]images/smilies/set6/shh.gif[/img]ve to admit when the squad has tumbling it is more impressive.
MCcheerCHICK09 Wrote:Magoffin County has definitly came a long way in such a short period of time. They have overcome many obstacles including several injuries and hasnt gave up yet. They are really great and has a very strong routine. I think they can take home the title once again if they do as great as they have been. Let's Go Hornets! <3

Couldnt have said it better myself.....LETS GO MAGOFFIN!
Small- Pikeville
Medium- Pikeville
Large- Magoffin
Traditional- Pike Central
Co-Ed- Phelps
:letspartyAll the girls are great at Magoffin and they are gonna win. Especially my Emily
does anyone know when this will be held?
Pages: 1 2