Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region KAPOS postponed and rescheduled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to weather Kapos has been changed to another day. It's funny there was no bad weather in Prestonsburg, and 2 of our cheerleaders who live in Pikeville said it wasn't even raining or sleeting up there yet.
catsfan072 Wrote:Due to weather Kapos has been changed to another day. It's funny there was no bad weather in Prestonsburg, and 2 of our cheerleaders who live in Pikeville said it wasn't even raining or sleeting up there yet.

I had a feeling that might happen! Any information about when it will be rescheduled for?
catsfan072 Wrote:Due to weather Kapos has been changed to another day. It's funny there was no bad weather in Prestonsburg, and 2 of our cheerleaders who live in Pikeville said it wasn't even raining or sleeting up there yet.

It may not have been doing anything in pburg nor pikeville...but in magoffin county it was definately already pretty bad.
I heard a rumor that to may be on Wednesday. Don't hold me to that though...lol
well you get another day or so to practice now and you can still catch the NFL
The reason why it was postponed is because some of the judges are from wolfe county and Magoffin County and they got a lot more sleet and snow than Pikeville and Prestonsburg. They knew they wouldn't make it so they had to postpone it to a later date.
But it's a terrible idea to have KAPOS on a weekday.
yea but think of it this way...
the judges are really busy and its probably the only time they could come...and a lot of the squads have other competitions---like Class A State, and Nationals right around the corner--its hard where each squad and judge have other things to do.

But I do agree that they shouldn't have it on a week day..Its pretty crazy if you ask me!
I definately agree, it is crazy to have it on a week day and I also heard it was on wednesday but not for SURE.
Just wondering?
wed. is what ive heard
week night next week.
Wed. is the rumor
thanks heat ne thing else just leave emm..
So Next Wed. Jan 31.....is that correct???
Dream_Weaver Wrote:So Next Wed. Jan 31.....is that correct???

I heard wed. as in tomorrow. but not certain
next Wed or Thurs. Which ever date is the best with all of the coaches. Should be decided today whenever the coaches get back with the region representative.
thanks.....
Next Wednesday 1-31-07....
phs1986 Wrote:Next Wednesday 1-31-07....

You know this for SURE?
Yep!
KAPOS is Wednesday and the doors open at 5:00
Its now on Wednesday, Jan 31st... It opens at 5:00 to the squads and then to the public at 5:30..Good Luck to everyone!

:Cheerlead
Even though we will probably be there til past midnight, I think this will be something good to try. That way, if it works out, then the organization will know that this is always an option when no other date is available. If it doesn't work out, then this is just a lesson learned I guess. But our region is always organized and I'm positive that we can pull this off. G/L everyone