Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Tourney participants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coaches,

The following list includes the teams participating in this year's middle school 7 on 7 at UK on Saturday, June 11.

If you have not received the email we sent yesterday with details, please reply to me privately and I will forward to you. Also for any questions, give me an email, call or text.

See you all on June 11 for another great day of football.

1. Mountain View
2. Highland Hills (IN)
3. Lexington Christian
4. Clark-Moores
5. Owensboro Catholic
6. Barret
7. Johnson County
8. Westport
9. Somerset Meece
10. Johnson Traditional
11. Southern Pulaski
12. Clay County
13. Northern Pulaski
14. Bondurant
15. Lexington Catholic
16. TK Stone
17. Adams
18. Jefferson County Traditional
19. McCracken County
20. Anderson County
21. Knoxville-Fulton (TN)
22. Bourbon County
23. Boyle County
24. Elkhorn

Jeremy Bass
FF40212@gmail.com
Who are the favorites to win it this year?
Everyone entered is favored. The is a tournament and all you have to do is be one point better than your opponent. Anything can happen, the best teams can be beat by a lower team just for playing badly, so at this point I'd say it's an open field and should be a great day of football.
Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow morning. If any of y'all are at UK, try to stop by and say hey. I always enjoy talking to fellow coaches.
Did anyone get to go? If so who stood out?
Great day of football, 24 teams with final being Lexington Catholic vs Northern Pulaski. Lexington Catholic gets the win.

They are talking about expanding this next year.

Now for the dead period and then onto contact practice.
Adams was eliminated in the final 8, Lex Cath was really good as you may know. Adams was defeated by Fulton from Tenn. North Pulaski had some really impressive players hats off the Lex Cath for coming away with the win!!!! Good luck to all the teams this coming season!!
last time Lex. Cath. beat North Pulaski at UK passing league, The Maroons beat them by 60 in regular season. Same would happen if they played in regular season this year also.
4 pete's sake Wrote:last time Lex. Cath. beat North Pulaski at UK passing league, The Maroons beat them by 60 in regular season. Same would happen if they played in regular season this year also.

You know it is a 7 on 7 and has no bearing on a regular, padded and helmet season. I am sure the Maroons will beat them in a regular season, but let Lex Cath have their moment and congrats them on a 7 on 7 game :Thumbs:
Lexington Catholic's win at the UK 7on7 was very deserving. Very disciplined team. They'll have a good year in D2.