Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas 72 - (#16) LSU 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final.

According to certain bluegrassrivals logic Morehead could now beat LSU if they came to Morehead.
alfus21 Wrote:final.

According to certain bluegrassrivals logic Morehead could now beat LSU if they came to Morehead.

lol, this tells us all how strong the SEC is. Congrats to the Hogs.
great win for the Hogs...hard to figure them out though. Beat Bama by 27, give Florida all they can handle, lose at home to Georgia, then beat LSU by 20, lol..the parity in the SEC is better than any conf. in college basketball. No easy games.
:moon:
alfus21 Wrote:final.

:moon:
Congrats Arkansas.
Old school Dawg Wrote::moon: :moon:
I take this back alfus small misunderstanding pal
Can you say that Arkansas is a Bi-Polar basketball team. When the Backs are clicking, they can play with anyone in the country! I know this makes TidesHoss32 smile since he is a DIEHARD Arkansas fan and always has been! Arkansas basketball fan and Bama football fan...WHERE DID MOMMA GO WRONG, lol!!!
lol..yeah ive been asking that question about you too, lol...but you are right though, bi-polar is right. They have some very good wins this year though. This being one of them...I think the SEC could (or should) put at least 7 teams in the tourney..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Can you say that Arkansas is a Bi-Polar basketball team. When the Backs are clicking, they can play with anyone in the country! I know this makes TidesHoss32 smile since he is a DIEHARD Arkansas fan and always has been! Arkansas basketball fan and Bama football fan...WHERE DID MOMMA GO WRONG, lol!!!
Can you just say that the SEC is a minor league for all pro sports, lol..Dominant in EVERYTHING@@!!!!
your exactly right...and thats a good analogy. Hadnt thought of it like that though..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Can you just say that the SEC is a minor league for all pro sports, lol..Dominant in EVERYTHING@@!!!!
Thanks TidesHoss32! I really do think that the S.E.C. is as good right now in sports as it has ever been.