Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wildcat Wiki (new)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was planning to wait until I got some content added, but I just don't have time to add a ton of content by myself right now. So, I want to go ahead and launch this site.

The idea behind it is to have a site for UK sports fans, controlled by UK sports fans. If you've ever used Wikipedia, you already know what to do. Just go to the site, find a topic, and start adding facts. If the topic doesn't exist, create it. You don't even need to create an account. It's pretty bare right now, so you will more than likely have to create topics. There is no limit to what UK sports can and ultimately will be covered.

I plan to be an active member myself, adding content down the road. I will also be keeping an eye on the overall site to control things and make sure no one abuses it.

I just wanted to put a site out there that will be fun and that other UK fans will have control over. Hopefully everyone will just dive right in head first and enjoy this. Just be good! Smile

http://www.ukwildcats.info
Thanks ZMG..I know I will enjoy!
u 2 are cheating on BGR! HHAAH!! J/K