Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #14 OK State 105 #23 Texas 103 3OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. This was a game for the ages. Kevin Durant had 37 points and 12 rebounds for UT. Mario Boggan had a monster game with 37 points and 20 rebounds, and the unlikely game winning 3-point shot! I figured someone would have something posted about this already, ohh well. Congrats to OSU, no one deserved to lose this classic!
Gosh,I was hopin Texas would pull off the upset, 3OT, thats crazy, im sure both teams where very tired
This was one of the best games I've ever seen, and the shot to end the 1st half will go down as one of the best ever.
alfus21 Wrote:This was one of the best games I've ever seen, and the shot to end the 1st half will go down as one of the best ever.
It was the best game and one of the luckest shots that i have ever seen.
This game was awesome to watch, and a Great finish too. And Texas's Durant is one of the best players in the country! He can flat out score from anywhere.
congrats OK State.
Great game
I dont know if this is true or not but i heard that Durant player wanted to play for KY but tubby wouldnt put him on the team. If that is true then that was a stupid move on tubby
baseballfan Wrote:I dont know if this is true or not but i heard that Durant player wanted to play for KY but tubby wouldnt put him on the team. If that is true then that was a stupid move on tubby

Why would you even say that? Don't say stuff you don't know please. Tubby recruited Durant pretty hard but he was strong on Texas the whole time.
Absolutely amazing game....I didn't start watching it until OT, wish I would have seen the whole thing.
What a game. Congrats OK State.
^Well put! haha