Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 87 South Carolina 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looked very deserving of their #25 ranking. Defeated the Gamecocks worse than Florida did. Worse home loss since 1915
final
Beat you to it Gored...lol...Mod's if you don't care, combine our threads.
My cocks got smashed!!! geeze
Looked very deserving of their #25 ranking. Defeated the Gamecocks worse than Florida did. Worse home loss since 1915 for South Carolina.
BIGBLACK Wrote:Beat you to it Gored...lol...Mod's if you don't care, combine our threads.
Not really both posted at same time.
I like the progress this team continues to make.:devilflam
this shocks me...i NEVER would have thought they could have went to SC and beat them this badly...congrats Cats!
Played a great game overall and Tubby pulled of the dogs with like 10 minutes to go. He didn't try to run up the score by leaving the starters in till there is only 10 seconds left like some teams do.
Joe Crawford played like a madman. If he can keep his play at this level with Bradley coming along, it will give Morris better opportunities down low. I like UK's chances if they continue this play and keep improving.
Kentucky dominated from the opening tip...We got Vanderbilt at rupp next so hopefully this momentium carries over.
Go BIG BLUE!!! I think this win should help them get a top 25 ranking.
No matter who it is, to go on the road in the toughest conference in the Nation, and walk out with a 38 point victory, that is very impressive. UK just totally had a dominating effort and I loved every minute of it! Congrats CATS!!!!!
Way to go Cats!
I didn't expect this. I can admit that South Carolina is a lot worse than I thought and Kentucky won't shoot over 60% every game, but this was big.
And BigBlack did beat GoRedDevils. Smile
alfus21 Wrote:And BigBlack did beat GoRedDevils. Smile

Looks to me like they both say 4:00am.Confusedhh:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Looks to me like they both say 4:am.Confusedhh:

Smile I don't know what part of the world you're in but here in the Eastern Time Zone the game ended at 11.

By the way, when I merged the threads it puts the person who posted first on top, since you are really that curious.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile I don't know what part of the world you're in but here in the Eastern Time Zone the game ended at 11.

By the way, when I merged the threads it puts the person who posted first on top, since you are really that curious.

Well the clock on the site said it was 4:00am and fyi my clock on my pc is right.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Well the clock on the site said it was 4:00am and fyi my clock on my pc is right.

I'll see if I can get it fixed.
Congrats CATS!
Morris 17 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocks (28 minutes)
Crawford 23 points, 9-12 fg's (29 minutes)
Bradley 15 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 1 turnover (28 minutes)

Everybody else did a great job and chipping in, and Thomas played well for the 2nd straight game throwing in 3 boards, 4 assist, and a block in 15 minutes.

Only negative was Perry's 4 turnovers and 4 fouls.
alfus21 Wrote:And BigBlack did beat GoRedDevils. Smile

:letsparty :letsparty
Ky killed them last night,
who do they play next?
NYY10 Wrote:who do they play next?

Vanderbilt Saturday at 3:00
should be another W
This was an awesome game. IMO, if this team can keep this up, we may be getting back to the Final Four.....maybe just maybe...Championship banner #8

Tennessee on the 28th will be the Cats biggest test....its a CBS game at 1pm at Rupp

It should be a Dandy....

We have to TCB with Vandy and UGA first though

WTG Cats !!!!
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crawford deserves a cookie.
It was one of the best games i have seen the cats play all year
Pages: 1 2