Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Comp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell is going to win. No contest. The girls work hard everyday. I am willing to bet that they have the best dance too. It is well thought up and an excellent theme. Should draw alot of oohs and awws from the crowd. Go PowellTongueirateSho
Yeah. I heard Powell cheerleaders where doing good this year also in competing traditional. I also noticed the Estill cheerleaders the other night. Their not looking too bad either. Nobody knows really what their going to come out with at kapos on the 27th. Im very excited to see. There always so fun to watch...with all of their outstanding tumbling and stunts and new ideas!!
Good Luck To All :Cheerlead
Powell's routine is pretty solid. I went to one of their games where they performed their routine and the only thing I could see was that they could not keep one of their flyers up. Not saying anything bad, but maybe they need a smaller girl. But overall they should do well.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!
Yes, Powell co. cheerleaders look outstanding this year!
They have the cutest routine that i have seen from them in a very long time!!
Yes, one of there flyers are a little to big but that group has worked on it and they are looking much better!
Good Luck to Powell!!
IDK who you all are watching but at the Estill-Powell game last night, Powells routine didnt look to good.:dontthink
I am so ready for this I cant wait to rock the house tomorrow.
Hey, where is it and what time does it start?
POCO bringin IT back!
Congrats to Estill County ..state bound 5 years in a row! :champ:

Some new faces will be at state this year..Powell County...great job!

Also, be thinking about the Perry Central girl who had to be taken to UK Hospital soon after competing.
:getwell:
Congrats to all the winners!!! What happen the the PCC girl?
she was doing her tumbling pass and landed on her head/neck & i heard that she jammed her neck or something. but she got right up and continued with the routine.
Yea I was there to watch Powell at the Estill/Powell game the other night, and on the contrary I thought they looked really good. Their routine was original, and very cute. I saw Estill's girls too, and although they still have wonderful tumbles, like always, their stunts were suprisingly not as impressive as I know they are capable. But I think Grindy12 is just a little jealous......
Who was the PCC girl that got hurt??
I was at the competition and as far as I know no one got hurt. Now after the competition I don't know what happened. At the Powell-Estill game, in which powell won, there were a few girls gone due to sickness as I heard. And every one knows that when even one girl is gone it hurts the whole team. apparently they didn't look to bad or they didn't to to bad because they won the 14th region traditional. Good luck to powell and all the other squads at state
Congrats to all.Good win for the Powell girls.myabe now everyone will get off your back.good luck in state.I will be there to watch.keep up the good work.
the girl from Perry central was a tumbler who landed on her neck when trying to pull a full layout and got up and finished the routine way to go to you i hope to hear that your all right
I have to say Breathitt did a good job..even tho one mount fell but she went on with it!! My Little Cousin cheers for Breathitt and as far i kno (sorry to make a few ppl mad but) I think some ppl knew who was going to win before they ever walked in the doors..but i was also thinking about what happened like about 5 or 6 years ago at POwell with Breathitt!! But you never kno!! All the squads did a really good but i also thought it was judged wrongly!!
Who Cares what went on at PoCo with Breathitt 5 or 6 years ago.. that doesnt have anything to do with the competition.. Powell County Cheerleaders were Better HANDS DOWN.. Breathitt droped a stunt.. Powell droped nothing.. you guys just need to get over it and bring it next year.. i'm sure Powell can do it again
I agree with poco girl. Hands down Powell was better and that showed through the judges and the scoring. Who cares what happened five or six years ago!! The competiton was unfair at the 2006 regional competiton last year. On the score sheets Powell's coach recieved last year Powell would have one then to. The only reason they didn't win was because they got disqualified for ending on their backs and their time was over five seconds. I think that Powell deserved it this year. And since the girls know how good it feels to work hard and win I'm sure that they will do it again next year.
Did ya'll even see Breathitt's state routine last year. It was an imbarsement to the fourteenth region.:lmao: Sorry if that makes anyone mad but that is the truth watch the dvd from state. An what was with ya'lls routine this year? Please BreathittCheer05 tell me how it was judged wrongly? Powell hit every thing, Breathitt didn't. Powell's pompon routine was truely a pompon routine and Breathitt's wasn't. I think some one is just jealous!!!!! Plus Powell's first stunt sequence was the hardest there. At least that is what one of the officals said to a few people.
GO POWELL:1: