Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ South Carolina 1/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is in Columbia, SC. Game will be aired on ESPN at 9pm.

South Carolina (10-5)(0-2)

Wins over South Carolina St, USC, Lipscomb, Citadel, Charleston, Baylor, Princeton, UNC-Ashville, Jacksonville, and Western Carolina. Losses coming too, UC Irvine, Clemson, Kansas, Georgia, and Florida.

I think UK will win this one by about 15 points.

Kentucky- 73
S. Carolina- 58
South Carolina's crowd should be pretty rowdy, and their losses aren't too bad except for the Irvine loss.

I hope Kentucky wins this game, but once again Morris is the key. They don't have anybody that can play with him as long as he stays out of foul trouble.
kentucky should win this one by no less than 15
Kentucky
Kentucky- 75
S. Carolina-59
Uk 84
Sc-66
I hope some of your predictions are right, but South Carolina won't roll over and play dead on a nationally televised ESPN game, and they won't be too happy after their blowout loss to Florida Saturday. I'm thinking it will be a close game.
Ky by 10

GO KENTUCKY
I think that UK better step it up just a bit if they want to beat Sc...Nonetheless they will win 67-54
South Carolina is a MUCH better team than the team that showed up against Florida. Remember, this team won the NIT last year, and undoubtedly (in my mind anyways) should have been in the NCAA tourney. I think Kentucky will win, but it will be very close. Im picking UK 67 South Carolina 63