Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Upcoming 6th Graders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the 6th graders to look out for this Season?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Who will be the 6th graders to look out for this Season?

Isacc McNamee should be coming up and playing QB right out of the gate for Pikeville Jr High
Really?
PikevillePanthers75 Wrote:Isacc McNamee should be coming up and playing QB right out of the gate for Pikeville Jr High
Issac is the REAL DEAL! Plus we have serious beef up front coming with him. Landon Hammock, Mason Clevinger, Connor Hall and Corbin Robinson. With the coaching I know they're going to get from Coach Justice and Coach Shurtleff to help them get acclimated to playing line @ the JR. High Level....That line could be special later on down the road.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Issac is the REAL DEAL! Plus we have serious beef up front coming with him. Landon Hammock, Mason Clevinger, Connor Hall and Corbin Robinson. With the coaching I know they're going to get from Coach Justice and Coach Shurtleff to help them get acclimated to playing line @ the JR. High Level....That line could be special later on down the road.

Yes!
Pikeville is loaded for a while and could be on the verge of a major run!Confusedinglepar
So will Mcnamee be in 6th or 7th grade?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Issac is the REAL DEAL! Plus we have serious beef up front coming with him. Landon Hammock, Mason Clevinger, Connor Hall and Corbin Robinson. With the coaching I know they're going to get from Coach Justice and Coach Shurtleff to help them get acclimated to playing line @ the JR. High Level....That line could be special later on down the road.

Do you know of any upcoming 6th graders?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:So will Mcnamee be in 6th or 7th grade?

7th next year

They should be a quality group when they get into 8th grade. With the coaching Shurtleff can do with the line they should be ready. I would say a majority of 7th graders will start next season
PikevillePanthers75 Wrote:They should be a quality group when they get into 8th grade. With the coaching Shurtleff can do with the line they should be ready. I would say a majority of 7th graders will start next season
You're probably right. We're going to be very young next year, especially up front.
Chase Crone qb, Josh Bowling, Gavin Reilly will play for Twenhofel.