Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pre-Season Top 5 07-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
College Football

1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. West Virginia
4. USC
5. Texas

So whats everyones input?
-STAT- Wrote:1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. West Virginia
4. USC
5. Texas
Its good but i think florida will be back on top next season
1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida
5. West Virginia

USC has alot of talent returning, and Pete Carrol said he had the best recruiting class upcoming in school history!
Well I think WVA is higher than #5
Louisville?
Old school Dawg Wrote:Louisville?

Yeah, before Petrino, Bush, (and probably Brohm) left.
Batpuff Wrote:Well I think WVA is higher than #5

Yeah, I just thought about it, and I believe I would switch Texas and West Virginia around.
Batpuff Wrote:Well I think WVA is higher than #5

I have to go the complete opposite from you on here...I do not think they're in the top 5.
1. Florida
2. USC
3. Michigan
4. Arkansas
5. West Virginia
Where do you think Ohio State will be? I'll put them at 6 or 7........
The Blackeyes play no one till their 9th game according to the sporting news.
1. USC (I hate to admit this)
2. West Virginia (Slaton and White return, with Louisville's awful coaching hire IMO, they'll have a much easier time next year...)
3. Michigan (They bring back a ton of offensive talent)
4. Florida (Can Tebow come in and run the show full time? How much will they miss Leak?)
5. LSU (They return a ton, especially on the defensive line and linebacking core... I dont think they'll miss Russell that much)
FreakNasty Wrote:1. USC (I hate to admit this)
2. West Virginia (Slaton and White return, with Louisville's awful coaching hire IMO, they'll have a much easier time next year...)
3. Michigan (They bring back a ton of offensive talent)
4. Florida (Can Tebow come in and run the show full time? How much will they miss Leak?)
5. LSU (They return a ton, especially on the defensive line and linebacking core... I dont think they'll miss Russell that much)

I agree with all of that pretty much. For Florida, they will deeply miss Chris Leak, but Tebow will more than likely handle the whole show. And LSU I think would miss Russell somewhat, he was an awesome QB, other than Leak he was one of my favorites, and other than Woodson to, lol.
1. Southern California
2. Louisiana State
3. West Virginia
4. Michigan
5. Florida
Don't overlook Penn State, they are gonna have 24 Seniors and most of those kids have been playin/startin for 2 years.
Redneck Wrote:Don't overlook Penn State, they are gonna have 24 Seniors and most of those kids have been playin/startin for 2 years.

Penn State is one of my other favorite teams. Joe Pa is such a legend and an original coach.
-STAT- Wrote:College Football

1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. West Virginia
4. USC
5. Texas

So whats everyones input?

That looks pretty good