Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 84, Auburn 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) -- Joe Crawford had 21 points and Ramel Bradley added 18 and a career-high 11 rebounds as Kentucky opened the home portion of its Southeastern Conference schedule with an 84-57 victory over Auburn.
This game was never in doubt once Kentucky got the double digit lead. Dwight Perry made a shot to end the game but it didn't count.

Mississippi State could be a challenge on Saturday.
Nice win for the Cats.How many games will they have to win to get everyones attention.Im barely paying attention but am trying too.
I don't know, but they're 13-3 now with the #3 hardest schedule in the country. They're flying under the radar right now.
Way to go Cats!
Good game Cats!
Congrats Cats, well played game.
Most complete played game of the year! Great game Cats!
9 wins in a row and 2-0 in the SEC. Great year for them so far.
UK did exactly what they needed to do! Congrats Cats!
I thought the whole team shot well, and also took good shots. They didn't feed Randolph much but Crawford and Bradley had a good game. I'm really happy with the play of the top three as of the last two games, things are really clicking.
I hope they stay under the radar. They want be as likely to get the big head and when you don't get respect it can only fire you up. Just look what happened to OSU in the championship Monday no respect for Florida and they came from nowhere to destroy them. Just hope we remain 15th or lower in the rankings. Heck wouldn't care if we stayed unranked going into the tourney other than the need for a good seed.
CatDawg Wrote:I hope they stay under the radar. They want be as likely to get the big head and when you don't get respect it can only fire you up. Just look what happened to OSU in the championship Monday no respect for Florida and they came from nowhere to destroy them. Just hope we remain 15th or lower in the rankings. Heck wouldn't care if we stayed unranked going into the tourney other than the need for a good seed.

If we win this saturday, than more than likley we're in the Top 25.