Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Derby City 7on7 - May 21st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coaches,

Westport will be hosting its annual Derby City 7on7 tournament on May 21st. This will allow you to see your team a couple weeks before UK and make adjustments.

We will be charging $100 per team.

We run our tournament by the same rules as UK. This tourney is for current 6/7th graders(rising 7/8th). We will also offer a free JV (current 5/6th graders) bracket with any varsity team.

Currently we have:

1) Westport
2) Northern Pulaski
3)Moore
4) Somerset Meece

We are looking for at least 4 more teams to join. Please email me privately at [email]coachlockwood1@gmail.com[/email] if your team is interested.
This is looking to be a good tournament as we will have 6 of the 24 teams heading to the UK tournament.

We have the following committed to playing:

1) Westport
2) Northern Pulaski
3) Somerset Meece
4) Moore (JCPS)
5) Johnson (JCPS)
6) Bondurant
7) JCTMS

The final 8th spot is still open but I have a few teams who are interested in the spot but have to wait on administrative approval.
The battle for Derby City will go down next Saturday May 21st.

We have the following committed to playing:

1) Westport
2) Northern Pulaski
3) Somerset Meece
4) Moore (JCPS)
5) Johnson (JCPS)
6) Bondurant
7) JCTMS
8) Ramsey

Should be a great day for some football! If in the Louisville area come on out to

8100 Westport road
Louisville, KY 40224

We will have four fields going, concession stands, BBQ food truck, come on out and have a good day.
Great tournament! Weather didn't really hold up, played most of day in rain but games were battles. In the end it was Northern Pulaski vs Somerset Meece. Somerset Meece came away the champions!! Thanks to all who came out.
I would expect Meece and Northern Pulaski to be the early favorites in their respective divisions.
Meece and Northern Pulaski are both really good teams. It was fun watching them play all day. I think that the Campbellsville tournament in a couple weeks is going to be a great one. I might ride down to watch that one.
When is the Campbellsville tournament?
June 4th i think
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Great tournament! Weather didn't really hold up, played most of day in rain but games were battles. In the end it was Northern Pulaski vs Somerset Meece. Somerset Meece came away the champions!! Thanks to all who came out.

Somerset WAS without Kade Grundy and Poncho Zaragoza. Both should be back for U.K.