Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winterfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's January 20th. What are your predictions?
umm what is Winterfest??
We would tell ya the predictions but we have no clue wat winterfest is..could you tell us??
!
My prediction is i have no clue what you are talking about
Yea I know, I have no idea what Winterfest is, Is it some kind of Gum??
I think this thread was supposed to be in "Cheering".
Winterfest is a Cheer and Dance Comp.
Depends on who shows!
Winterfest is a cheer and dance competition held at the Mountain Arts Center in Pburg....The only squads that showed was East Ridge, Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County........MC taking 1st place....SC 2nd and ER taking 3rd.
Congrats MC
How did Prestonsburg do?
cheercats89 Wrote:How did Prestonsburg do?

They Done pretty good, they fell a couple times...but except for that it looked pretty good.
Congrats MC.. but I do have to say ya'll were horrible at the pep rally friday.. I would have been embarrassed..
hornet_gurl Wrote:Congrats MC.. but I do have to say ya'll were horrible at the pep rally friday.. I would have been embarrassed..
yell if the MC cheerleaders performed like that they did at the pep rally, there would of been no chance of winning
Correct me if im wrong but Dint Magoffin win both cheerleader and Dance compitions. If they did congrats on the 2 #1 finishes MC
hornet_gurl Wrote:Congrats MC.. but I do have to say ya'll were horrible at the pep rally friday.. I would have been embarrassed..

EXCUSE ME....but they werent HORRIBLE....just fell once and if u know anything about cheerleading you would know everyone falls sometimes...and looks like to me being FROM MC, YOU wouldnt down MC cheerleaders.
15thfan Wrote:EXCUSE ME....but they werent HORRIBLE....just fell once and if u know anything about cheerleading you would know everyone falls sometimes...and looks like to me being FROM MC, YOU wouldnt down MC cheerleaders.
Hey i'm not downing them even they said they were pretty bad so.. i'm actaully friends with all of them and i have seen them do alot better.. and as a matter of fact i don't think they held one mound.. didn't they fall out of them.. but some were hurt and some were sick so..
hornet_gurl Wrote:Hey i'm not downing them even they said they were pretty bad so.. i'm actaully friends with all of them and i have seen them do alot better.. and as a matter of fact i don't think they held one mound.. didn't they fall out of them.. but some were hurt and some were sick so..
see 15thfan you went into another post and said i was downing MC. I am also friends with most the girls and that day during the pep rally wasent there best.

I am not downing MC. SO GO HORNETS
Now....wait a sec....Whts is wrong with the people from MC.....thats pretty bad downing ur own county including ur own cheerleaders....how do u think that looks on our county.....i can tell ya it looks pretty bad.....maybe if u were a cheerleader u would know how it feels and looks to have ur own county diss u on here....its really hurts ur feelings.....like i said before who really cares how they did at the pep rally.....remember it was their first time in front of a crowd...maybe u would know how they felt if u got out there and do wht they did.....if im not mistaken they do have almost their whole squad that in either injuried or sick!!
sisboombaa!! Wrote:Now....wait a sec....Whts is wrong with the people from MC.....thats pretty bad downing ur own county including ur own cheerleaders....how do u think that looks on our county.....i can tell ya it looks pretty bad.....maybe if u were a cheerleader u would know how it feels and looks to have ur own county diss u on here....its really hurts ur feelings.....like i said before who really cares how they did at the pep rally.....remember it was their first time in front of a crowd...maybe u would know how they felt if u got out there and do wht they did.....if im not mistaken they do have almost their whole squad that in either injuried or sick!!

:Cheerlead Preach it!
I know this has nothing to do with Winterfest predictions and that may be what the thread is about, but i just want to stress something..... okay, why is it that people think dissing their own county is going to make the teams stronger. If there was a rumor that one of us cheerleaders was pregnant even if it wasnt true, it would spread quicker than if we were to win nationals or something. It seems that people from our own county is always wanting to bring their own teams down and it really does hurt that we have no support. I do, however, appreciate the good things said about how we performed at KAPOS, and the way that they tried to cheer us up and all the strong support that we were given. but does it take a loss to have that support. i honestly dont remember that many nice things being said about our regional kapos win from last year. If losing is what it takes to make Magoffin county fans proud or happy, than they have a lot to learn about what makes a great county. People who constantly bring each other down only makes a weak place and looks like they'd want athletic teams, no matter what sport, from their own county to do well. Are other places like that? I dont know about you all, but when i hear of a win...i am proud of the boys or girls that worked so hard. and like at the pep rally, rather than saying we did horrible, why not tell us what we can improve on and stress your support and wish us the best of luck. It hurts to hear that we done a bad job after working our butts off for 5 months and going through all the injuries which is something else everyone must keep in mind. One of the girls basically went through the routine that day with a broken knee and i think we did an awesome job! Despite the things others say, nothing will bring us cheerleaders, as well as the ball teams, down. We will do fine no matter what is said and if you dont want to support and be strong for your high school, than thats your wrong doing. Winning only helps the county look better and sticking together only makes us a better community. So please, all i ask is that we come together and not put Magoffin County down. I'd like to see anyone else come out there on the court and do the things that us ball girls, boys and cheerleaders do. Its really hard work and we do it for the school and the county. But for you all who do give all your loving support i want to give you a major thanks and we really appreciate all that you do.