Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Ten or Little Ten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FLORIDA (13-1) 41 OHIO STATE (12-1) 14 FINAL BCS Championship

PURDUE (8-6) 7 [/url]MARYLAND (9-4) 24 FINAL Champs Sports Bowl

TEXAS TECH (8-5) 44 MINNESOTA (6-7) 41 FINAL OT Insight Bowl

TEXAS (10-3) 26 [url=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/teams/iowa]IOWA (6-7) 24 FINAL Alamo Bowl

TENNESSEE (9-4) 10 PENN STATE (9-4) 20 FINAL Outback Bowl

ARKANSAS (10-4) 14 WISCONSIN (12-1) 17 FINAL Capital One Bowl

USC (11-2) 32 MICHIGAN (11-2) 18 FINAL Rose Bowl

After tonights total destruction of the THE buckeyes, the pitiful display of Meechigan, will the polls and their voters wake up and see that the SEC is the true football conference.

I would love to see Michigan and Ohio State play in the SEC for 5 years to see just how tough they really are.
Nobody has anything on the SEC
NO conference holds a candle to the South Eastern Conference.
theyd be fighting for that coveted Liberty or Independence Bowl bid..Michigan struggled with Vanderbilt mightily (their first game without Cutler mind you, and at Michigan) before finally putting them away in the 4th quarter, and Ohio State would probably be a 9-3 (this year) SEC team at best. Neither of those teams could face the wear and tear through that schedule and win 10 games. Give them Kentuckys schedule next year, and Id say at BEST they are 8-4..for their sake, they dont even need to dream this nightmare. Or better yet, what if Kentucky was in the Big 10? ACC? Big East? Now THAT, would be interesting..
Doc Holliday Wrote:FLORIDA (13-1) 41 OHIO STATE (12-1) 14 FINAL BCS Championship

PURDUE (8-6) 7 MARYLAND (9-4) 24 FINAL Champs Sports Bowl

TEXAS TECH (8-5) 44 MINNESOTA (6-7) 41 FINAL OT Insight Bowl

TEXAS (10-3) 26 IOWA (6-7) 24 FINAL Alamo Bowl

TENNESSEE (9-4) 10 PENN STATE (9-4) 20 FINAL Outback Bowl

ARKANSAS (10-4) 14 WISCONSIN (12-1) 17 FINAL Capital One Bowl

USC (11-2) 32 MICHIGAN (11-2) 18 FINAL Rose Bowl

After tonights total destruction of the THE buckeyes, the pitiful display of Meechigan, will the polls and their voters wake up and see that the SEC is the true football conference.

I would love to see Michigan and Ohio State play in the SEC for 5 years to see just how tough they really are.
Kentucky in the Big East? They lost to the Ville, Im not sure we could have beat Rutgers, but I think we could have played with WVU, and we would have handled everyone else.

Does anyone remember why Indiana quit playing the Cats, because they couldn't compete.
I agree!!