Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite UK player of all-time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd have to go with John Pelphrey, just because I'm related to him lol... but in all seriousness I do remember Tony Delk being Mr. Clutch for the Wildcats back in the day.
nazi mohammed baby
Yeah, he gets my 110% award, can't remember a game when he didn't give it his all... he's starting to look more and more like an all-star in the NBA everyday... how about Tayshaun Prince? His big shots were saviors back in his day.
nazr was kind of underrated when he played in kentucky
Jeff Sheppard
Prince or Bogans
I was always a Ron Mercer or Dereck Anderson fan
Yea me too hurley. Derek Anderson was the stuff. I was also a big fan of Travis Ford. He could shoot the ball like no other.
Tayshaun Prince is by far been the favorite player up until now. His 41 points in the NCAA tournament and his 5 straight threes against UNC was just amazing.
Jeff Shepard...
antoine walker, just because he was cocky and made big plays!
Jeff Shepherd was always my favorite. I do have to say though when Derek Anderson went down on an injury at UK, I thought it was the end of the world. I also liked Tayshaun. There wasn't anything he couldn't do. All these guys are winners too.
i'd have to go with Tony Delk......but Wayne Turner was awesome too
Rex Chapman and John Pelphry
Cameron Mills....
I'm going with Prince or saw smith.
I'm a little older I will go with Rex Chapmen and Kyle Macy
I would have 2 go with Jeff Sheppard. I also liked Tayshaun Prince, and Ron Mercer.
Tony Delk.... I always remember him hitting big threes.
wayne turner baby.....
"T-Blankenship78" Wrote:I'm going with Prince or saw smith.

Prince is awesome in the NBA but saul, not "saw" smith sucks, he always had turnovers and wasnt a great team player. He played because his dad was the coach. Where is he now? I think ass. coach at east tennessee state ? Saul was way overrated
Im going back even further. James Lee, saw him put a guy in the hospital one time in Rupp. The other player was going to draw a charge on Lee as Lee on a fast break would not be denied the dunk!
so just cuz he put a guy in a hospital makes him great...lol....hmm....

saul smith was a good player, prince was a good player....jamal mashburn is the greatest player
Ron Mercer, Keith Bogans, and Tayshan Prince.
Keith Bogans, Richie Farmer, Cameron Mills. I know Richie Farmer on a personal level. he lives in Manchester.
I always liked cliff hawkins for some reason. Bogans, Prince, Delk, Anderson, Walker, sheppard, mills, i could go on and on...I just love my Cats.
I love all the cats but if i had to choose one it would be Erik Daniels just because the way he could pass and dribble for a big man was awesome.
Chuck Hayes is also way up on the list.
I loveded Mashburn and the greatest walk on ever Cameron Mills.
Tayshaun Prince and Rex Chapman. Im actually friends with Tayshaun, we had algebra class together when I was at UK, he's a super nice guy.
:#1: Dan Issel UK's leading scorer & great rebounder. I think he scored over 24,000 points in his ABA/NBA career
Pages: 1 2