Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Member issues and complaints...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For any issues with the site or complaints you may have please post them here. All feedback is good feedback and we are welcome to any and all suggestions. Thank you for your support in helping this site.

Also, please refer to our updated rules of the site which can be found here....
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...e=bgrrules

Several member voiced there concerns over the relaxed rules recently and we have updated them to fit the sites needs. If you have a personal issue with any staff, please contact them directly and it will be handled accordingly.
I'm good now. Just a little concerned over shutting down threads when they seemed productive. I will agree that I posted to that thread after the fact, when I seen the Belfry remark I didn't look at when it was posted. That was my fault, I just seen the remark after the discussion about trolling and got a little aggrevated and posted it. Then it got shut down because I made the complaint. Then when I went to the complaint post by Midee and made a post about very few mods and mods trolling it got shut down with no chance to clarify or rectify the issue. I have no problems with the new rules at all as long as we all play by them. But my biggest problem was having a complaint against a mod, you, because I didn't look at the time it was posted, again my fault, but it was shut down to fast to rectify the situation. Then I receive a PM from an administrator telling me not to complain about mods and never received a PM back when I replied. But all is good. I've been here a while and have seen them come and go. Good nature ribbing is good for the boards, the over trolling is not. Heck the trolls can be fun at times and actually get threads going, but there has to be a limit to how far they are allowed to go.
I do need to clarify that the administrator did PM me back with concern of my issue later on.
Thanks Crossbones for the clarification.

To be honest with you, both Stardust and Alfus are extremely busy and they can sometimes take a few days to get back to you. For the quickest responses, contact the mods you regularly see and the information will be shared with the rest of the staff.
IMO the mod list needs to be gone over and revamped so to speak. Very few of the older mods even come to the boards anymore and that puts a lot of the load on the few. I know the new rules will help some but there will still need to be mods oversee the boards. Or, I was thinking that there may be to many forums, some hasn't. Been used in a while. Maybe streamline the boards and give them a fresh look.
Crossbones Wrote:IMO the mod list needs to be gone over and revamped so to speak. Very few of the older mods even come to the boards anymore and that puts a lot of the load on the few. I know the new rules will help some but there will still need to be mods oversee the boards. Or, I was thinking that there may be to many forums, some hasn't. Been used in a while. Maybe streamline the boards and give them a fresh look.

I agree with everything you said. Non active mods should be removed from the list. Maybe an administrator can get to that soon. There are some that I don't even know....
I didn't mean to turn it into a suggestion thread and take away from the original intent. But as you said, some of the old mods I havn't seen on the boards in years. You all could get together and slim it down to the ones that really do help the boards. And there are several intelligent members worthy to do it. EKU for example is the most non biased moderator on the boards and contributes to the football threads a lot. Another site I frequent that has nothing to do with sports has moderators that cover a certain board that way they are not all over the place. Just a suggestion.
I have spoken with an administrator recently and they are in the process of revising the list of moderators.

I also sent out a respectfully worded private message to one of the administrators relating to the concerns of Crossbones and others who share similar concerns.

We have a lot of potential at BGR. We may not have a huge number of posters right now as we have had in the past, but we have a small group of devoted posters that are consistent. With that as our block to build on, I think we can make some big strides over the coming year.
Perhaps if Gut and I posted nude pictures every other week, it would stir interest?
^Where did that come from Granny?
Granny Bear Wrote:Perhaps if Gut and I posted nude pictures every other week, it would stir interest?

:please: don't do that... that would get us shut down for sure....Confusednicker:
Spud6 Wrote:^Where did that come from Granny?

Just trying to lighten the mood a little Spud6!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Perhaps if Gut and I posted nude pictures every other week, it would stir interest?

Way ahead of you. Finishing up my headed shots today. Confusednicker:

I think spud though your account was hacked
THANK GOD FOR WHEELWRIGHT KY! COLDEST POP MACHINE THIS SIDE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN GD IT!

i have a question for everyone and its not a complaint about the site because i think this site is just awesome.the complaint and question that i have is this.when the harlan county girls basketball team played jenkins at jenkins the other night it took the khsaa until 11;52 that night to post the score on their website and the game started at 7;30.why did it take them soo long to put it on their website?
danny haley Wrote:i have a question for everyone and its not a complaint about the site because i think this site is just awesome.the complaint and question that i have is this.when the harlan county girls basketball team played jenkins at jenkins the other night it took the khsaa until 11;52 that night to post the score on their website and the game started at 7;30.why did it take them soo long to put it on their website?

Scores are SUPPOSED to be submitted by the winning coach.
What most likely happened here was the HC staff posted the score when they got back home that night which was almost midnight.
In my opinion, they did a fantastic job. I wouldn't have posted it that night to be honest.
I think the khsaa should make the head refs post them but that doesnt happen.