Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia Tech 69 (5) DUKE 67 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still say that Duke is overrated this year. This game was at DUKE.
yes duke is over rated
I'm one of the biggest Duke fans around and I will admit that we are very overrated this season. We just don't quite have the talent that we did last year, losing Williams and Reddick really killed this team, Paulus and McRoberts stood in the shadows last year as JJ took over, they didn't have key roles, and McRoberts in not playing as great this year as he was expected to. They need to realize that they are Duke and they DO NOT lose at home, some of the players on this team have yet to come to that realization.
It was a great day to have a VT shirt on! I hate DUKE also!
Glad to see Va Tech beat Duke. They were probably looking for some retrobution after last years half court winner that beat them. Congrats to the Hokies.
Marshall beat Virginia Tech last week too.
Actually, it was more like revenge for 2 years ago : 100-65.
I was really surprised we didn't have more calls go against us - the thing with the clock on the last possession of regulation seemed to be the only odd thing that stuck out.
Virginia Tech just owns Duke....Besides the 100-65 loss 2 years ago..Go back and look at the previous games between the 2 in the last 6 meetings...
The last block on Paulus was unbelieveable! and awesome.
yeah Tech usually brings their A-game when they play the Dukies...congrats to them though
I agree..Duke is overatted this year,they just have one senior,but this game sucked...ALOT
2 bad Duke got beat