Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #3 Kentucky 94 Miss St. 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats played great
Rondo tied school record with 8 steals
Kentucky played very well in the second half. Rondo played awesome, 8 steals is crazy.

WAY TO GO CATS!!!!
Man, Rondo is the real deal, UK will build a dynasty here in the next few years if they can keep the diaper dandies from taking the big check... They should move up to #2 in the next AP poll.
no way theyll go to number 4...behind illinois, north carolina and wake
I hope they stay at number 4.
agree
im not so sure about that #2 ranking but i do think they will be 4
illinois
north carolina or wake at 2
possibly even Boston College up there with the big win over Syracuse
so they have some ppl ahead of them
yea, dont forget we lost to USC by 12...best case scenario would be to only fall one spot to fourth. but tonights win was great for us...been awhile since we scored 90+ hasnt it? hope it continues..rondos the man yall
Id say KY drops to 5.. BC will have the 4 spot.. Good win for the cats..
BC is prolly the most underrated team out there
4 or 5 no big deal. That keeps them in for the high number 2. And UNC and/or Wake will have to lose another one no matter whatelse happens.
That's right...High #2, that will put UK in the best position in the tournament !!!

Love the new Avatar Catdawg !!!
Kentucky should drop down to #5.
Good win for the Cats. I wonder how practice was after that big loss against South Carolina lol
Awesome game, the eRupption Zone was going crazy, one of the best times I've had in the eRupp Zone.
I am glad the cats are back on track
whoa calm down, one game doesnt mean ne thing..lets see them do this against alabama