Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which Do u Like Better? Pro or College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SValley Fan

I didnt know which thread to put this in but which do u like NFL and NBA or College football and Basktball?
I like Ncaa alot better...Seems like Pros is all about money and Ncaa is all about Heart and they actually care and try
Love wacthing college players play because they all make mistakes and ny thing can happen which makes it fun to wacth and pros are just pros and it aint nothing like college
Football I like both NFL and NCAA but Basketball I like NCAA better than NBA but I still kinda like the NBA.
College is much more exciting.
blackcat_student Wrote:College is much more exciting.

Seems like they play with more heart and passion and for the love of the game... Pro's seem like they play just for the money.

SValley Fan

Meaty Wrote:Seems like they play with more heart and passion and for the love of the game... Pro's seem like they play just for the money.
Very True
I would rather watch College ANY day in ANY sport.
College..All about the love of the game!

SValley Fan

Ncaa
Definetly college i just wish they wouldn't lighten some of the new rules they put into ncaa football like get penalized for celebrating!! STUPID!!

SValley Fan

TOMCAT06 Wrote:Definetly college i just wish they wouldn't lighten some of the new rules they put into ncaa football like get penalized for celebrating!! STUPID!!
Yea thats true
College sports any day over the pros. They want too much money!!!

SValley Fan

As a fan College but u know if u were a player the pros would be 10 times better....unless u like going to class, parties, all the girls, big man on campus lol
I picked pros just because of the NFL. I hate the bowl system in the NCAA. I love college Basketball and never watch the NBA. I think both can be great fun, but the NFL takes me to the next level.
I talke the NFL over college football, college basketball over the NBA because the NBA is garbage.The only reason i take NFL over college football is because year in and year out some team gets cheated out of the National Championship because they dont have a playoff system.
I LOVE the collge game! I'll watch the NFL and maybe the occasional NBA game, but to me, nothing compares to college. The athletes play harder, and play for all the right reasons. They don't have expensive contracts to worry about, or making a mistake and the press being all over it. They play the game because of pride and because of their love for it.
Football- I like them both about the same
Basketball- College forsure
NFL and College football I love them both

Basketball..........................
I have grown to despise the college game, and I loath the NBA
College. They play for so much more.
Yea thats true...they dont play just for Money...They might play hard to get to the NBA but they still play with Heart...Its not just come down the court and pass one time and then shoot the ball
NCAA....Pros dont seem like they play to hard until the 4th quarter
I can sit down and watch college games all day. I haven't watched a full NBA game in 2 years maybe. College teams play with so much heart and desire.
College basketball over the NBA all the time........ Football it differs, I love the NFL, but I always loved the tripple option of football and the more smashmouth, but overall I like the NFL more
College in every sport.
gish_7 Wrote:College in every sport.
College baseball and Professional Baseball are about even in my book.
I would pay a hundred bucks to watch any college team play a game of tic-tac-toe before I would watch a pro team play anything for free on TV. There is something that bugs me about a player making 80 gazillion dollars a year but can't play because of a sprained big toe. Give me a break! The Major leauges has'nt been the same since the days of the Big RED Machine, the NBA since Bird, Magic, and Isahia Thomas, and the NFL since Riggins and Theisman. If we ever see those days again I will learn to love pro sports all over!!!!
I love to watch football at the college level. It is interesting and I will agree, it seems like they play for so much more. But until they get a Play-off system, I'm going with the pros.
NBA players beat up people that pay their salary
College