Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama officials expect to hear decision from Nick Saban by Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
offer reported 8-10 years and approximately $40 million...Bama officials to hear decision by Tuesday afternoon....GO TO BAMA, NICK!!!
He will more than likely go. He had a great thing going when he left LSU. SO he would probably do the same thing at BAMA. Great recruiter and a very tough minded coach, I like him alot and he would be a great fit at Alabama.
i agree :Thumbs:
-STAT- Wrote:He will more than likely go. He had a great thing going when he left LSU. SO he would probably do the same thing at BAMA. Great recruiter and a very tough minded coach, I like him alot and he would be a great fit at Alabama.
Another plus with Saban going to Bama is that he knows the recruiting area WELL from his days at LSU.
yeah...he meets with the Dolphins tomorrow and then he has to give his decision by 10:00..if he wants to go back to the college ranks, this is the PERFECT position for him. The Capstone, not to mention he knows that area like the back of his head. And he would be getting a pay raise...Bama has given him the best offer he will see, and that doesnt just include the money...He SHOULD take it.
He still needs to be loyal to the Dolphins organization. He was there to do a job to turn the Dolphins around and he still hasn't fif that. He is in a bit of a pickle.