Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas Tech 70 New Mexico 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobby Knight finally gets number 880 as Tech grabs a 13 point halftime lead and holds on for a 70-68 win...congrats to the General!
The post game ceremony was amazing. I had never seen that side of Bob Knight. He can say all he wants that this streak doesnt mean anything to him,(which it prolly doesnt) but u kno somewhere deep down inside that he feels like he has accomplished history and I was glad to be apart of it and watch it! Congrats to Robert Montgomerey Knight.
Coach Knight should be congradulated on this milestone accomplishment, even though through the years Bob Knight has made some mistakes and bad decisions, he will go down as one the greatest, if not the greatest to ever coach the game of basketball. When players left Coach Knight they were men, with respect to all, and more importantly those players walked away with a college education. Not only is Coach Knight a winner, he is a teacher and a mentor. His contributions to basketball have inspired many to work hard and play the game of basketball. He over time has got a bad reputation for doing things that were uncalled for, but were blew way out of proportion. Bob Knight is a coach that you either love or hate, but in the end you RESPECT.
"When I die I hope they bury me upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass."
-The winningest Mens College basketball Coach of all time, Bob Knight.
mcfan1 Wrote:Coach Knight should be congradulated on this milestone accomplishment, even though through the years Bob Knight has made some mistakes and bad decisions, he will go down as one the greatest, if not the greatest to ever coach the game of basketball. When players left Coach Knight they were men, with respect to all, and more importantly those players walked away with a college education. Not only is Coach Knight a winner, he is a teacher and a mentor. His contributions to basketball have inspired many to work hard and play the game of basketball. He over time has got a bad reputation for doing things that were uncalled for, but were blew way out of proportion. Bob Knight is a coach that you either love or hate, but in the end you RESPECT.
"When I die I hope they bury me upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass."
-The winningest Mens College basketball Coach of all time, Bob Knight.

That, my friend is well said:Clap:
Congrats to Trxas Tech and Bob Knight.