Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East vs west
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any info on that yet?
Players? Practice times?
Not till next weekend at the earliest.
I seen some campbellsville players were already told they made the rosters? Have the rosters been released yet?
We was told what players made the east/west game from Belfry soon as our state championship game was over. Even signed all the paper work then.
You mean belfry isn't just going to change jerseys and just be the east team?
If they did they would win it.
Actually in my 100% honest opinion if they would split the Team Ky into two teams. The Team from the East could win the national championship. Take Belfry and just add about 10 players from a couple of teams we played. We could cake walk through the National competition. In 2012 you could've took 5 South Pulaski, 3-4 Johnson Central, 1 from Paintsville, 2 from Pikeville and 11 from Belfry. We would've won hands down. Probably could've won the All American game with that squad.
Watch the finals game. Refs threw some really bad flags to keep Oldham hanging around. 5 of the big runs that was called against Belfry was all beautiful clean blocks. The fat ref in the middle was horrible
Proud44pirate can you not give South Oldham any respect. I watched the game both teams played well. So you are telling me Belfry doesn't do anything that can justify a flag. Refs can call holding on every play in football it happens even against Belfry. But I guess it doesn't matter you will not be objective because you are a Belfry fan. Belfry coaches said South Oldham was the best team they had played against in 2 years. That is a very good compliment coming crom Belfry, so I don't think the refs helped them hang around. Belfry is a great team and deserving of the champinship but South Oldham deserved to be there also.
Man... Change your nickname to TO. U really love u some u. Don't ya??

Any idea how ANYONE in the association would have done had CAL had 2 or maybe just ONE holdback repeat 8th grader??? 'Nuff said....

Bottom line is KYMSFA won't be a true measure of KY middle school football until ALL MS are require to participate if able to field teams and the playing field is leveled. Some schools that are REALLY good like Owensboro (not Catholic) MS don't even play. They beat BOTH 7th and 8th BG teams this year!!
Oldham was a good team and probably the best we played this year. As far as 2 years guess whichever coach you talked forgot we got beat last year. Just saying #5 and #6 got some horrible calls on them for block in the back. Oldham is the best Belfry has played in 4 years of our state run. That's all the respect you will get from me.
proud44pirate Wrote:Oldham was a good team and probably the best we played this year. As far as 2 years guess whichever coach you talked forgot we got beat last year. Just saying #5 and #6 got some horrible calls on them for block in the back. Oldham is the best Belfry has played in 4 years of our state run. That's all the respect you will get from me.

Interesting with the fact that Johnson County beat Belfry twice in 2014 and twice in 2013.
Just wondering if you looked at the entire post. Oldham was the best in div 2. Did Belfry play johnson in their state runs, nope. Hopefully you get smarter and able to understand my post. SMH
Oh our state run starts little different then the mighty pirates. We start our state run in the summer. Didn't know the pirates are so good that there run starts at the end of season.
How many state championship games did your team play in the summer or during the regular season. Think that answer is a big fat 0. We start our run when it counts October and that method has worked for us. 4-PEAT. How many have you won in a roll now. Lol
Four same as you.
The phrase "state run" obviously refers to playoff games. I would agree with proudpirate....South Oldham was the best team Belfry faced in their playoff run at least over the past 2 years.....can't speak to all 4. Johnson Middle did beat us twice in 2014....of course they're in a different Division. That didn't happen this year. Belfry won both contests......short handed.....and in dominating fashion. Just like they dominated Southern.
proud44pirate Wrote:How many state championship games did your team play in the summer or during the regular season. Think that answer is a big fat 0. We start our run when it counts October and that method has worked for us. 4-PEAT. How many have you won in a roll now. Lol

I love it. The person that wants me to get smarter doesn't know the difference between roll and row.

:hilarious:
U guys are funny!! Unfortunately the best kids don't play in the FBU tourney. Check out the MONSTER 6th grader on team that won title last year. He attends LSU camp and practices with SENIOR HS TEs. Unrealistic but fun to try with the means and time. Good luck to the "Teams"!!

Rewatched BG VS CAL 7th grade. That crew was really on something!! Had an agenda. No doubt!! Does anyone agree with that "spearing"? Trying to educate my #3!!
4 in the same classification or do you jump and have to count 7th and 8th together. How many years did it take you to win those 4. Only took us 4 years.
A lot of Confusedmoke: going on here.
GEAUXBABIN Wrote:Man... Change your nickname to TO. U really love u some u. Don't ya??

Any idea how ANYONE in the association would have done had CAL had 2 or maybe just ONE holdback repeat 8th grader??? 'Nuff said....

Bottom line is KYMSFA won't be a true measure of KY middle school football until ALL MS are require to participate if able to field teams and the playing field is leveled. Some schools that are REALLY good like Owensboro (not Catholic) MS don't even play. They beat BOTH 7th and 8th BG teams this year!!

How was it not a level playing field. You have the right to hold your children back. You're the parent. If your school didn't allow it, that's between you and your school. Not the KMSFA.
So glad this thread is still talking about the east vs west game.
GEAUXBABIN Wrote:Man... Change your nickname to TO. U really love u some u. Don't ya??

Don't you mean ONE MORE? Since both your boys are going to be 14 in March.
Hello pot, this is kettle, you're black. Lol. You crack me up complaining about hold backs and their age but you did it with all 3 of yours.
I just love to get people going. Anyone that knows me knows I love to laugh. We had a good season but I am smart enough to know anyone can be beat any day if they ain't on their game. Oldham was a strong team, actually a lot stronger than I thought they was going to be by watching the day before. As far as east west game have they got the roosters together. Hate that some kids think they are to good for east/west game since they didn't get picked for team Ky.
Some kids were told after the try outs , others were told that if they needed more kids they would be contacted by today .
Has all the kids that got selected been notified yet?
Who are the coaches?
Lakers_football Wrote:Who are the coaches?
Is the head coac from E-town.
Yes he will be there