Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaches Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky did not recieve one vote for the mens coaches poll. What does everyone else think about this?
i dont think they are one of the 25 best teams in the country
If they get the ball into Morris, and play smart, they most certainly are.
I think they're one of the 25 best in the country. Witchita State is ranked for crying out loud....I guarantee a UK victory if those two were to play.
Yeah they should be ranked.
Panther Thunder Wrote:i dont think they are one of the 25 best teams in the country
I dont think they are either
baseballfan Wrote:I dont think they are either

What's your logic behind this statement? We lost to the teams that were supposed to beat us and that's it. We've not been "upset" in anyway. To not be in the top 25 is crazy, but not to receive any votes is ridiculous!
i think they are alot of people in college basketball who love to hate kentucky..so there for these people are going to continue not to vote for them and this is ridiculous because kentucky is 10-3 with loses to ucla, north carolina, and memphis...now someone else try to tell me another team that has lost to that kind of stiff competition
Just come out today that Kentucky's RPI Ranking is 6.
SEKYscout Wrote:What's your logic behind this statement? We lost to the teams that were supposed to beat us and that's it. We've not been "upset" in anyway. To not be in the top 25 is crazy, but not to receive any votes is ridiculous!
Yea i believe we should get votes but i dont think we are a top 25 team. some games this year was 2 easy for the cats and the teams who we lost 2 were the best we have played the others one wasent that hard. Dont get me wrong im a true blue fan but the team we have had including this year aint has good as we have and our compitions have got a lot tougher. But i hope the best 4 the cats and wish we were a top 25 team
uk is starting to turn into a team that is exceptd to win the national title but will only dissappoint