Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JCMS 38 BGJHS 36 8th Grade Div. 1 State Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson County wins the 2015 8th Grade Div. 1 state championship!!!!!

That's 4 straight middle school football state championships for JCMS.

2015: 8th Grade Div. 1
2014: 7th Grade
2013: 8th Grade Div. 1
2012: 7th Grade
Props to both teams....

Bowling Green didn't let up. They played hard until the last second.

JCMS scored on a big pass play to take the lead with less than a minute to go in the game.
Bowling Green had a pass intercepted that sealed JC's win. But BG didn't quit.
Great game!! a lot of talent on both teams. History holds true, win the 7th grade division and you win the 8th grade division the next year...North Pulaski your up, cant wait to see what next year holds!!
Coach Holbrook has done a great job with the middle school program.
Scott Holbrook, Willard Burton, Doug Sublett, Dave Russell, Chris Pierce.... I'm sure I missed somebody, but the entire JCMS 7th and 8th grade coaching staff have changed the game for middle school football.

Johnson County Middle School has one of the Top 3 Middle School football programs in the Commonwealth.
It was a heck of a good game. A lot of young talent out on that field. The future looks bright for both teams.
Amazing game by both teams. I thought BG may have tried to do too much on the last drive. The ball should have been in Vito's hands every play and try to get him in space. None the less these were two amazing teams that had a great season.
Congrats to Johnson County middle school. Looks good for eastern Ky to bring home two of the three championships back to eastern My.
To bad we couldn't get the high schools to play a two year deal kinda far away probably won't happen
Wow! Good win for JC. Vito is the real deal. Exciting finale to a great year for both teams!
Congrats to JC.
Congratulations JC on a great year!
Vito Tisdale will be one of the few players that start as a freshman for Bowling Green. Hopefully, the next five years will be as good as the last five.