Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Meece - State Semifinals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's hear thoughts, opinions and predictions. What's Meece's record? Did Pikeville have a key injury earlier that will keep a very good player out? Will the winner of this game have an excellent shot at a state championship? :argue::popcorn::1:
meece is 14-0. this game would be the state championship quality game. mayfield went to ot to beat glasgow, meece beat glasgow 44-0. both teams have played good competion. pikeville 8-4 but it means nothing concidering they lost to belfry 3 times and johnson which to me says they are 2 powerhouses from being undefeated. cal is not the cal of the past. so meece pikeville winner should take the title. im calling 22-16 meece over pikeville but this is anyones game, cal 28-8 over mayfield. i as well noticed they had players out for p-ville. good luck to all teams.
#23 for Pikeville got hurt a few weeks back but as far as I know it wasn't a season ending injury... Maybe someone can update us.
With Pikeville playing the competion they did this year. They could have easily tucked there tail and quite against Belfry And Johnson but they didnt they played every down just as hard as the first.. So they are ready 28-12 Pikeville
Yeah....I would agree that Pikeville's schedule has prepared them for this moment. I just don't see Meece being able to take'em. Pikeville 30-20
Have you seen both play? Why do you think pikeville will win?
Is pikeville bigger-faster-better coached?
bandit57 Wrote:Have you seen both play? Why do you think pikeville will win?
Is pikeville bigger-faster-better coached?

Watched Pikeville play 5 times this year.... Well coached very solid team..... Belfry middle school is the best in all 3 divisions by far, Pikeville made belfry show up and play and never backed down...... they are going be very discipline and control the clock.. I watched film on Meece they are a good little team but Pikeville is a lot more rounded team on offense and defense....... And faster....Pikeville 28-12
Time to get a few more people cheering against Belfry. Let's go Pikeville. It's there for Pikeville to grab ahold of, let's bring two state championships back home to Pike Co.
proud44pirate Wrote:Time to get a few more people cheering against Belfry. Let's go Pikeville. It's there for Pikeville to grab ahold of, let's bring two state championships back home to Pike Co.

Really glad we are on the same page, I am a fan of you guys too.:Thumbs::notworthy
Should be a good game. I'll take Meece by a touchdown. 20-13. Winner of this game goes on to win State.
I beg to differ.....
The biggest mistake of the year is to underestimate Meece!
Pikeville wins and makes Pike County the football capital of the middle school world on Sunday.
I think it'll be a very good game. Whoever has the best defense grabs this one and IMO has a good shoot at that state title. Pikeville 22-14:beavis:
It depends where the game is being played. No one can beat Meece at home.
My advice to the Pikeville team is to drive down the night before and get ready for that early game.
Pikeville gets starters 32 Connor wright and 23 Kaden Caudill back. Caudill is a threat on both sides of the ball and wright is a big back who got his reps when he was playing both r experienced and with these two back it should be a very good game
pikeville 14-12
i was at the game and pikeville won 30-6 #12 had a great game