Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 78 Eastern Kentucky 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats get all they want from gritty EKU..UK now 10-3, Eastern now 8-4
Hard fought win for UK. Congrats. Morris had a solid game.
i thought UK would blow them out.
White Mike Wrote:i thought UK would blow them out.

As did I, and they should have.....just a good game from EKU.
I personally have been a fan of UK for my entire life and will probably die a UK fan but does anyone have any suggestions for UK and Tubby on how to get "quality" players. I mean over half the team are not even Div I prospects, let alone the quality of players that should be playing in the "Big Blue" uniforms. Like I said before I will forever Bleed Blue but I am sometimes finding it hard to watch.
Know EKU played a good game, I didnt think UK played that bad, but couldve done better. Congrats CATS !
A win is a win is a win! And the fact of the matter is, most of your D-1 teams are so talented anymore because of the talent level. Kentucky had a tendancy to paly to there competition. But like I said..A WIN IS A WIN..Congrats CATS!
Uk didn't play bad at all, yeah it could of been better but they didn't play bad.
I was at the game, and the crowd went crazy when they showed a clip of the football team and at the end of it read, MUSIC CITY BOWL CHAMPIONS. The rest of the game everyone was dead.
Congrats UK.
Oooo C-a-t-s Cats Cats Cats
Bball Wizard Wrote:I personally have been a fan of UK for my entire life and will probably die a UK fan but does anyone have any suggestions for UK and Tubby on how to get "quality" players. I mean over half the team are not even Div I prospects, let alone the quality of players that should be playing in the "Big Blue" uniforms. Like I said before I will forever Bleed Blue but I am sometimes finding it hard to watch.
lol so ur telling me, that jasper, meeks and stevenson isnt quality players?
Super_de Wrote:lol so ur telling me, that jasper, meeks and stevenson isnt quality players?

I assume he is talking about Woo, Perry and Thomas.
They better get there act together or they wont win an SEC game. I think he needs to start three of the freshman in Meeks, Jasper and Stevenson.