Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Harlan versus Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you all think will win
I will be cheering for Pikeville. Hoping they pull out the state division 3 championship.
Pikeville. Bring home the trophy guys!!
Pikeville wins if they show up. If they control the clock Pikeville by 2 touchdowns...
New Harlan, their line is great and their backs are hard to find until they are already gone with lots of speed.
Patriots!!

Get the job done, boys!!
New Harlan one of the toughest and biggest lines I've seen... Should be a very good game! Go Pats!
Played both teams, New Harlan is the bigger, more physical team,,, Pikeville has better skill.

Both teams execute really well and are well coached,, Hard to tell what New Harlan is doing offensively, small backs will hide behind huge line and find space,,,, Pikeville will spread you out and use their athletes to beat you.

Pikeville is a little better defensively than New Harlan, JMO

Good Luck to both teams,,, I think the winner has great shot at state championship,, play injury free.

I will give a shot at score, Pikeville wins 28-16
Pikeville may not be as physical but they play dirty, as evidenced by last Saturday vs Adams. New Harlan 24-14.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:Pikeville may not be as physical but they play dirty, as evidenced by last Saturday vs Adams. New Harlan 24-14.

What evidence? You're crazy.:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

:gtfo:
^^^They played dirty mommy, they wouldn't let us score!!!Confusednicker:
Have they released game times for Saturday at Bell Co. yet?
Yes it's on Facebook new Harlan plays at 12 and then 2 4 and 6
Both teams are good I think Pikeville pulls it off 28-14
Both are excellent teams. It will be a very close game
New Harlan - 28
Pikeville - 16

NH has a solid core of athletes in every position that can make plays. Pikeville has athletes in few positions that can make plays. In the end, New Harlan comes out with the victory.

Cant really judge the level of competition against Adams.
Pikeville never once played dirty against us. They win this one by 2-3.
Nooooo...0304!!!!
Wink

New Harlan will scrap for their lives on Saturday. Love to see them come out with a big "W", and I believe they will, too!!

Go Patriots!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Nooooo...0304!!!!
Wink

New Harlan will scrap for their lives on Saturday. Love to see them come out with a big "W", and I believe they will, too!!

Go Patriots!!

Don't get your hopes up. Go pikeville!!
Play your game New Harlan and you will be fine. New Harlan 30 Pikeville 14.
Long ride for Pikeville for a 12:00
Kickoff
Oh, I hadn't thought about that. What time would they need to leave?
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I hadn't thought about that. What time would they need to leave?

Im sure New Harlan scheduled this time on purpose. The KYMSFA gives the Home school the responsibility to schedule the times, so im sure they did this in their favor.

:eyeroll:
^
Well if HC scheduled the time, of course they did it to benefit them. I didn't realize they were the host team. Middle school is new to me...
Smile

Death_Valley Wrote:Don't get your hopes up. Go pikeville!!

Well, my hopes ARE up!!

Go Patriots!!!
The game is at Bell Co and there is 3 other games tomorrow with times being set by KYMSFA. Belfry and Clay Co play there tomorrow also
New Harlan
^^^ LOL

Brut55 Wrote:The game is at Bell Co and there is 3 other games tomorrow with times being set by KYMSFA. Belfry and Clay Co play there tomorrow also

Oh, that makes a lot more sense to me!!