Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry & Clay Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who wins?
Should be a good one.
What's the latest on Hensley and Cook? When will they get to return?
I herd the Hensley kid this week.. Cook not sure yet.
[quote=Death_Valley]I heard the Hensley kid maybe this week.. Cook not sure yet.[/QUOTE
Have not seen Clay play this year. Everyone says they are big and physical. That being said, Belfry is always Belfry. Should be a great game.
Both kids was full contact at practice today. So I would say they are both playing.
That's great news. With those two kids back and the team clicking the way they have been in previous games they should be unstoppable. GO PIRATES!!!
Great news for Belfry Pirate fans. Bad news for Clay County.. This Belfry team is the best middle school team I've ever seen....
proud44pirate Wrote:Both kids was full contact at practice today. So I would say they are both playing.

That is really great news for both of them!
Clay County is a very physical team. They are coming off an incredible game winning a 4 overtime game against a very good bell county team. I haven't saw Belfry play but judging by their high school teams I'm sure they are a great football team. I have watched Clay play several times this year and they play hard. Hopefully it will be a very competitive game.
Clay is a hard hitting, physical team!
Played both teams, both teams are very physical, Clay is the bigger team, Belfry has speed, speed, and more speed.

Clay will try and spread them out and throw it some or run the physical back right at you.

Belfry is going to do there normal thing and plow over top of you.

If Belfry is locked in defensively they will be hard to score on.

Clay County is very good team, but if Hensley and Cook are healthy and with all the depth and speed they have, they are the best team in state in any division.

JMO,, if Belfry shows up to play, they win big,, guess 34-8

good luck to both teams
Belfry is a great team, this game could be different without Hensley and Cook
If Hensley and Cook are back, Belfry will not be stopped. Even if Belfry did not have Cook or Hensley, they still would not be stopped.
Hensley kids back......👍👍👍👍👍🏆🏆
Since most of belfry is for Pikeville vs new harlan I have to pull for clay in this one go tigers. As for belfry being the best middle school team ever last years Corbin team would kill this years belfry.
Belfry maybe picked to be the favorite but Clay Co is a very physical team. I say the score is Clay Co 30- Belfry 16
You haven't seen physical until belfry shows up. Belfry will dominate both sides of the ball... 50-0 belfry..
Whether or not Belfry get their injured players back is irrelevant to this game. Pirates win, and I believe they will win big.

I LOVE Pirate football!! I love Patriot football more, but Belfry is Belfry!!

Good luck to both teams........hopefully we'll have a Saturday chocked full of good injury free games!!
Belfry
Wow...that was deep Demarcus!

Confusednicker:
Should be a battle. If Belfry were at 100%....quite honestly....this would not be a game. Period. When healthy....talent jumps out at you from everywhere. However....the injuries shift the balance a bit. Game will hinge on the defensive side of the ball.

Belfry 30-14
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Since most of belfry is for Pikeville vs new harlan I have to pull for clay in this one go tigers. As for belfry being the best middle school team ever last years Corbin team would kill this years belfry.

Delusional you are
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Since most of belfry is for Pikeville vs new harlan I have to pull for clay in this one go tigers. As for belfry being the best middle school team ever last years Corbin team would kill this years belfry.

This is funny😂😂😂 that's why Corban dropped to D-1 to get away from Belfry..
22-0 Belfry in the 2nd Quarter is the last I saw
28-0... not yet Halftime
36-0 belfry halftime..

:thatsfunn Don't know if that is the funniest post of the year or the dumbest? I'm going with dumbest. Every time I've seen Belfry play corbin in middle school, corbin lost. Most of the time by several touchdowns. Maybe that's why corbin dropped down. Confusedhh:
44-6 belfry.. I guess belfry was more physical in this game😁😁😁😁😁😁 Go belfry...
Pages: 1 2 3