Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Petrino to the Dolphins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Petrino is rumored to be a frontrunner for the Miami Dolphins job! Would be hard to turn down leaving Louisville for South Beach to coach the Miami Dolphins IMO!
That would have to mean that Nick Saban was out, and from all indications I've seen, he will be staying with the Dolphins.
Sorry Tomcat68. That is what I forgot to include, lol..If Saban was to leave the Dolphins. I know 1 thing, it is going to be an interseting offseason for coaches in both the NFL and the NCAA! Thanks for including that important info!
I wouldnt think so...Petrino's son Nick Petrino graduates from Trinity this year and I would say he wants to stay at Louisville to coach him.
Is Nick Petrino going to UL??? I think that he might stick around for a while since he just signed that new contract extension....plus he might have the big 3 in Bush, Brohm, and Mario back too.
He will wind up like Coach Smith,,he better stay where he is at.This crap happens year in and year out.
Does everyone think Brohm will stay?
Petrino would be crazy to leave U of L, they are on the rise and he is in a good situation especially if Brohm and Bush come back next season.
Yeah if I were him I would stay. Look what John L. Smith would have had if he would've stayed.
I dont think Nick Saban is going anywhere.
1. Nick Petrino is not playing for UofL. 2. Brian Brohm is coming back, Michael Bush is more likely to leave and all indications point to that. 3. He has a top 5 program, is getting 25 mil over 10 years, his daughter goes to UofL, and it would just make since for him to stay. Petrino is treated like a God in the Ville' and I know this from being with the football program. I think he really wants to stay, the boys are having a blast in Miami (as I will be in one day!), but if he had as much power as people think with the Dolphins, they would have let them use there facilities like they did for Oklahoma a few years back!
Yeah, Pitino was treated like a God at Kentucky also....
excellent point...I hope he is a frontrunner for the Dolphins job.....because that means Saban will (HOPEFULLY) be coming to Tuscaloosa...and wouldnt that get the new year off to a rockin start!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, Pitino was treated like a God at Kentucky also....