Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 7th grade players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the best 7th graders in the state? Name, school, number, and position.
Coach you know who I got...they day to go again this year.
Knox County
Ethan Mills
HB, DB
Just a few of the best 7th graders from SEKY

New Harlan
OL/LB Burkart
OL/DL Steele

Knox
Ethan Mills

Bell
OL/DL Hoskins
OL/LB Kidd
OL Helton

Middlesboro
RB/LB Thomas

Whitley has a nice QB not sure of his name maybe someone can help out?
Mountain View has some nice 7th grade players on their 8th Grade Team. QB Zach Parker, WR/ C Alex Farler, RB/ LB 's Connor Hollin and Preston Spurlock are all very solid players. Parker can throw from the pocket or on the move. Made some big time throws rolling to his right last week in their playoff game. Farler is super quick and strong. Catches everything around him. Hollin has nice size and good speed for a 7th grade back. Solid LB as well. Spurlock will flat out knock you out. One of the hardest hitters in the mountains.
Seth Mounts QB/DB Belfry
Dominick Francis RB/LB Belfry
What does Johnson county have? Heard they have some pretty good 7th graders.
William Muney Wrote:Just a few of the best 7th graders from SEKY

New Harlan
OL/LB Burkart
OL/DL Steele

Knox
Ethan Mills

Bell
OL/DL Hoskins
OL/LB Kidd
OL Helton

Middlesboro
RB/LB Thomas

Whitley has a nice QB not sure of his name maybe someone can help out?

Whitley Co. QB- Jacob Broughton #5
RB/LB- Zach Saylor #34
Thanks BluegrassCat!
I think the QB from Whitley is the best seventh grader I've seen. His dad played QB in the 80's for the Unviersity of Kentucky so the kid has football in his blood
Adams has a lot of 7th grade players Hunter Ousley, Zach Thompson, Jake Hyden, Cameron Wright, Devin Hall and Trey Banks to just scratch the surface. Great group of young men.
New Harlan has several outstanding 7th graders. Jordan Steele, Hunter Helton, Colby Burkhart, Josh Turner and Matt Brown. Will be tough again next year.
Eagle42 Wrote:Adams has a lot of 7th grade players Hunter Ousley, Zach Thompson, Jake Hyden, Cameron Wright, Devin Hall and Trey Banks to just scratch the surface. Great group of young men.

Jake Hyden and the Ousley kid are very solid players could be Team KY caliber. The others were not very impressive this year at all. I don't even think the Wright kid was a starter. Ousley has great size for his age and Jake Hyden looked great both throwing and running the ball.
Somerset / Meece has a lot GOOD 7th graders.
#15 Kayia Sharon
#13 Kade Grundy
#29 Poncho don't know his last name
#28 Drew Johnson
#72 Brandon BIG country Part in
# 7 Bandon Jones
# 6 Jackson Cooper
#22 Jonthan Phipps
That's Poncho Zaragoza #29 for Somerset
Qb Broughton (Whitley)5
FB Saylor (whitley)34
HB Mills (Knox)15
LB Gilbert (Whitley)24
Rb #5 Wayne County
Poncho Saragoza
Coach, you wanting video on these kids or just get them to the tryouts? You know I got the hook up on all things JCPS
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Coach, you wanting video on these kids or just get them to the tryouts? You know I got the hook up on all things JCPS

Both if at all possible, the talent level is way up in this group. So the more I can see and evaluate the better
Ballbuster Wrote:What does Johnson county have? Heard they have some pretty good 7th graders.

I am hearing that Johnson County 7th grade might have the best line in the state. I have not got a chance to watch them this year, just what I am hearing from outside sources
Bell co. OL/DL # 62 and 74 Helton
Hoskins#78, Kidd#66 Bell co
Zack Thompson from pburg is runs the ball well
countryman78 Wrote:Zack Thompson from pburg is runs the ball well

He was probably the 3rd or 4th best RB on our team, which isn't saying a whole lot. Better on defense than offence.
Clay 7th

QB/DE #12 Conner Robinson
RB/MLB/QB #32 Ben Meadows
OL/DL #60 Dalton Mathis
OL/DL #64 Tucker Burns

Meadows Hightlights
Huff from Bell
Whitley is good.
Belfry has 4 good 7th graders.
Mounts at QB/FS
Francis at RB/LB
Webb at RB/anywhere on Def