Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2015 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If these are based on enrollment, how is New Harlan allowed to play the small schools when they draw from no fewer than 5 elementary schools? Also, Evarts is made up of two of the biggest elementary schools in Harlan County from what I've been told.
I am not sure who Whitley County has ticked off that's on the playoff committee, but they need to apologize I guess. How are they a lower seed than teams they have beat THIS YEAR?? This is such a joke. 2 losses and they are an 8 seed. Maybe they need to lose more like Southern and Knox so that they can get a higher seed.
footballfanatic33 Wrote:I am not sure who Whitley County has ticked off that's on the playoff committee, but they need to apologize I guess. How are they a lower seed than teams they have beat THIS YEAR?? This is such a joke. 2 losses and they are an 8 seed. Maybe they need to lose more like Southern and Knox so that they can get a higher seed.

Whitley is a higher seed than Knox so there goes that argument.

What else you got.
footballfanatic33 Wrote:I am not sure who Whitley County has ticked off that's on the playoff committee, but they need to apologize I guess. How are they a lower seed than teams they have beat THIS YEAR?? This is such a joke. 2 losses and they are an 8 seed. Maybe they need to lose more like Southern and Knox so that they can get a higher seed.

You're in Region 4. Does it really matter where you're seeded? That bracket is LOADED with a capital L.
9 minutes from first bracket posting to long winded seed whining reply. Very nice!!!
plantmanky Wrote:Whitley is a higher seed than Knox so there goes that argument.

What else you got.

What????? Knox is a 7 seed and Whitley is the 8 seed?? Whitley beat them easily? Explain this please!!
Not whining, just wondering how these things work. And I agree that region four is LOADED. Always is.
That reply to the list serve will get you every time lol.
plantmanky Wrote:Whitley is a higher seed than Knox so there goes that argument.

What else you got.

KNOX 7 seed WHITLEY 8 seed AND you ARE one that helps seed the teams and you don't know which is higher??? If we are counting then Whitley is the higher seed, but we are not. So Knox got the higher seed for what reason???????
Yeah , that could be true. Cause Southern has one of the toughest schedules in the state .Johnson ,Belfry ,Northern ,Corbon,Bowling Green.Seems like a couple of state champions in that bunch every yr.
What does s C-ville bracket look like
I love this bracket...thanks

See everyone in Lexington.....
Are the brackets going to be posted on Facebook?
footballfanatic33 Wrote:KNOX 7 seed WHITLEY 8 seed AND you ARE one that helps seed the teams and you don't know which is higher??? If we are counting then Whitley is the higher seed, but we are not. So Knox got the higher seed for what reason???????

7 SOUTH LAUREL

10 KNOX

They are flipped on the bracket, these games are at South Laurel.
good job on the brackets... good luck to all of the teams.....
I agree. It's a stacked region
Good luck to all teams
Wtaulbee Wrote:Are the brackets going to be posted on Facebook?

Yes as soon as I can figure out how.
Redwolf Wrote:If these are based on enrollment, how is New Harlan allowed to play the small schools when they draw from no fewer than 5 elementary schools? Also, Evarts is made up of two of the biggest elementary schools in Harlan County from what I've been told.

First: Evarts draws from two schools that are near the middle enrollment wise in the county, so you were told wrong.

Second: Same conversation every year, but New Harlan draws from 5 elementary schools that include 1 school with a total 7/8th enrollment of about 15 boys. The regions are based on numbers and New Harlan's numbers categorize them as Division 3.

Get over it and quit crying.
Good luck to all the teams!! Great time of year.
Ok ground rules.
1. If you are going to PM me, learn how to either use the reply to quote tool, or delete everything in the box before you start typing.

2. Make sure your reading comprehension skills are up to date.

Thanks.
Where is that Turkey Club im starving.
i'm more upset about EVARTS being spelled wrong than New Harlan being in d3
SuperFan Wrote:i'm more upset about EVARTS being spelled wrong than New Harlan being in d3

That can be fixed.
So Williamsburg for the Eagles. Mountain teams are always tough. How many do they field?
Lucky#45 Wrote:Yeah , that could be true. Cause Southern has one of the toughest schedules in the state .Johnson ,Belfry ,Northern ,Corbon,Bowling Green.Seems like a couple of state champions in that bunch every yr.

I agree that that is a tough schedule, but according to the rules schedule doesn't matter. All that matters are the wins and the points that you get from them. How many wins does Southern have? With that schedule, I would say wins are tough to come by even as good as southern is year in and year out.
good luck to all teams
Southern went through the ringer. Hardest MS schedule I've ever seen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5