Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Pulaski vs Northern Pulaski 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Wins and Why?? Game is at Southwestern High School.
This should be a dandy game. I wish I could watch, but Clay County plays Meece in Manchester on that night.
Awe man Im going to miss this game, last year it was on Saturday night, boo. Good luck to both teams.
What was the score!!
its still 0-0 :biggrin:

kickoff is on Thursday. :Thumbs:
What are the game times? 6:00 and 7:00?
What time does clay and meece play and does clay middle play on the high school field??
Anyone have a final score on this game?
Northern 8._Southern had 0.Southern had scored with less than a min that got called back. It was a great game.The call was a bit late.
I hate to see a good game ruined on a call like.That has to leave a bad taste in the mouth.
footballdad45 Wrote:I hate to see a good game ruined on a call like.That has to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

So they missed the call or it just happened late?
It was at Southern wasn't it?
who won the 7th grade game?
game was at Southern.

I was standing right there on the call. It was a Hold, and the ref. threw the flag as the QB was throwing the ball.

I am a Southern fan and was hoping the ref. wouldn't call the hold but unfortunately he did. Great effort by both teams. Southern's coaches had them ready.

Why did Northern run a play with about 17 seconds left up 8-0. That was stupid. all they had to do was take a knee and game over. Why take a chance on fumbling there and letting the other team return it.
7th grade Northern 32 Southern 0
Willie Turnover Wrote:game was at Southern.

I was standing right there on the call. It was a Hold, and the ref. threw the flag as the QB was throwing the ball.

I am a Southern fan and was hoping the ref. wouldn't call the hold but unfortunately he did. Great effort by both teams. Southern's coaches had them ready.

Why did Northern run a play with about 17 seconds left up 8-0. That was stupid. all they had to do was take a knee and game over. Why take a chance on fumbling there and letting the other team return it.
Yeah, I'm not sure on why not take a knee.Unless you're trying to run up the score.. I don't know about the holding call,but there was a nasty face mask on Northern at southerns TD.I was at the other end and has seen it with the ref right there. Awesome game all around.I'd put money on southern if they met again.
Pulaski is turning out some good football teams at all levels. SW and Pulaski should field good teams for the forseeable future.
E's Army Wrote:Pulaski is turning out some good football teams at all levels. SW and Pulaski should field good teams for the forseeable future.
I agree. Both programs are producing some very good talent.Some All State and All American's.
Lucky#45 Wrote:Yeah, I'm not sure on why not take a knee.Unless you're trying to run up the score.. I don't know about the holding call,but there was a nasty face mask on Northern at southerns TD.I was at the other end and has seen it with the ref right there. Awesome game all around.I'd put money on southern if they met again.

good call my friend good call

Watching both teams warm up, there is no way Southern should beat Northern. Size wise it looked like a high school team getting ready to play a middle school team. I guess heart and attitude and coaching are displayed during the game instead of pregame. what is the old saying "that's why they play the game"
Willie Turnover Wrote:good call my friend good call

Watching both teams warm up, there is no way Southern should beat Northern. Size wise it looked like a high school team getting ready to play a middle school team. I guess heart and attitude and coaching are displayed during the game instead of pregame. what is the old saying "that's why they play the game"
Southern hasn't loss to Northern just the 1 time this yr in many yrs.They have always been a bit smaller. Alot of heart and good Coaching .