Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2015 KYMSFA Online Registration List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attached is the list of teams that submitted online registrations for 2015.
Any way we could get that broken down into divisions.
proud44pirate Wrote:Any way we could get that broken down into divisions.

I'm working on that, I can send you one if you would like.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I'm working on that, I can send you one if you would like.

You would be working on that. LOL. Email me one when you get it lined up.
Wildcat18 Wrote:You would be working on that. LOL. Email me one when you get it lined up.

You're just oblivious to the concept of work...Confusednicker:

It's sent
I got bored so I added the divisions to the ones I saw.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I got bored so I added the divisions to the ones I saw.

I guess there's more than one of us bored at work...
Who are the best 8th Grade Mountain Teams in Div 3?
Is Boyle officially participating?
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I got bored so I added the divisions to the ones I saw.

Shelby Valley D3

Valley (JCPS) D2

Oldham Co will be D2 (I know it said D1 on the master all team list)
I was surprised that so,e of the JCPS teams are listed. Some don't even field teams on the vRsity level, just JV. But they use 8th graders on their JV teams.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I was surprised that so,e of the JCPS teams are listed. Some don't even field teams on the vRsity level, just JV. But they use 8th graders on their JV teams.

Correct, they may or may not play 7th grade tournament is what I was told.
meece, pikeville, new harlan. just the ones i really have heard of about and by scores. meece ran up 50-0 on paris i'd say they will be top pick with undefeated record and blowouts over mostly D2 and D1 schools, but its kentucky football so its whoever wants it most. campbellsville not mountain but undefeated as well.
This was a answer to big poppa pump mountain d3 question. Sorry I thought I clicked reply to the question
No Problem man. I had heard New Harlan, Meece, Williamsburg, Evarts, Hazard. Just to name a few
bigben2015 Wrote:meece, pikeville, new harlan. just the ones i really have heard of about and by scores. meece ran up 50-0 on paris i'd say they will be top pick with undefeated record and blowouts over mostly D2 and D1 schools, but its kentucky football so its whoever wants it most. campbellsville not mountain but undefeated as well.

footballnut77 Wrote:This was a answer to big poppa pump mountain d3 question. Sorry I thought I clicked reply to the question

You may want to start out by trying to manage one profile before you take on two identities...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You may want to start out by trying to manage one profile before you take on two identities...

:biglmao:
plantmanky Wrote:Attached is the list of teams that submitted online registrations for 2015.
Anyway I can get a copy emailed while I'm waiting for my new account to get approved or verified?
Anyone know where a newbie can get a copy of those schools that have registered and any ideas on the selection process for the 7th grade schools?

Thanks!
Great job
Where will it be
How many games
7th would be difficult
I need a list as well waiting on membership
Does anyone know if Christian county is on the list
Anyone know how long it takes for approval
Anybody known if Hopkinsville is on the list
Can't wait for playoffs!
What teams are in what regions?