Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think some squads need to be informed that you are not allowed to do baskets or fulls on the gym floor anymore. :ChairHit:
Why Not?
I knew about the baskets...but you can't do fulls?
I thought it was just baskets.
Are u sure you can't do fulls?
Who the heck makes the rules for cheer leading?
KHSAA makes the rules
You can do fulls on the floor just not baskets!
blackcatforever Wrote:KHSAA makes the rules
How can the KHSAA make the rules if they don't recognize or sanction it as a sport??
I thought KAPOS was the cheerleading organization.
Kapos and the National Spirit Federation make the rules.
catsfan072 Wrote:I think some squads need to be informed that you are not allowed to do baskets or fulls on the gym floor anymore. :ChairHit:

hunny..idk where you are from but u must be jealous of p-ville cause now that we're startin do get some fulls we're throwin 1 on the gym floor..jus to let u kno only BASKETS aren't allowed!Confusedhh:
p-ville white cheer! Wrote:hunny..idk where you are from but u must be jealous of p-ville cause now that we're startin do get some fulls we're throwin 1 on the gym floor..jus to let u kno only BASKETS aren't allowed!Confusedhh:
Um, I'm sorry "hunny" but I don't believe I mentioned Pikeville anywhere in my post. I read somewhere that you weren't allowed to do fulls or baskets on the gym floor so that's why I posted it. Maybe you need to go back to your 6th or 7th grade class okay. I believe its past your bedtime.
Yeah, the only thing that you can't do on the gym floor are baskets. They are trying to make it to were you can't do fulls on the gym floor either. So, look for it in the future of not being allowed to do fulls either.